X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

+4
Pence
DeltaFisk
Clark
Signal
8 posters

How did you come up with your name?

Signal
    Signal
    Class 5

How did you come up with your name? Empty How did you come up with your name?

Post by Signal Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:47 am

Your username? How did you get it?

Signal was the name of the character in the first book I ever wrote. He was just a baby at the beginning of the story and was called the "Signal" for a bright new future. His mother had decided to keep the name.

I'm curious how you all came up with your names.

and Deadpoo, I know where that name came from, where did Deltafisk come from though?
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

How did you come up with your name? Empty Re: How did you come up with your name?

Post by Clark Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Well... I came up with Clark because... it's my actual name and stuff... I know, unoriginal, but meh, whatevs.
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

How did you come up with your name? Empty Re: How did you come up with your name?

Post by DeltaFisk Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm why'd I go with Deltafisk? Because if I went with the screen name Deadpool then I'd only be able to play myself! Silly question...

Is this guy new?

I dunno... Dude has a bunch of posts...

He does? Oh hey! He does! Must have been doing this for a while... Cause that can't be recent...

He is the head admin in chief, also, I think he wants to know how we came UP with the name Deltafisk, not why we picked it...

Spoilsport

So, I like totally liked the sound of Delta... but I needed something Marvelly sounding, and I've always been a fan of the largest non-powered villain the universe has ever seen. Wilson Fisk, aka the Kingpin... so there's the Fisk part. As simple as that dude, yo.

That, and the Delta is the fourth letter of the Greek Alphabet, and could be used t-

Heh, heh... nerd... heh... no one cares!

I care...

No one cares about that either!

Guys, guys... break it up... Now see what you started? I gotta take care of these two now...
    Pence
    Pence
    Class 2

Post by Pence Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:46 am

Its better than Patrick James Oconnor the fourth. That sounds Uppity.
    Plus I've had a birthmark on my arm the exact size of a pence coin since I was born.
    Kaolin
    Kaolin
    Admin

Post by Kaolin Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:49 am

My clan name is Kaolin Murphy, as is my penname. So its only fitting.
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:45 pm

my last name is Cobblier and i just left out 2 letters. nothing exciting
    CodeMonkey
    CodeMonkey
    Class 1

Post by CodeMonkey Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Nuff said.. all is true in my world. Razz
    Mama Crow
    Mama Crow
    Class 1

Post by Mama Crow Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:48 am

I've been Crow since one of my first rps where my original charrie Erin Smith (who I had for almost 2 years) was killed off by a group of bullies on the hp wb boards at the time. I decided to get revenge on the bullies who were basically going around the boards as death eaters and killing people wily-nily but then forcing them via unchecked harassment to keep their charries dead. They threatened all of my friend's charries to death as well if I kept using the moniker Erin Smith (they didn't like that we were really popular in the boards and kept growing our base of friends because we were just nice people. So fed up and having just spent all night watching the first 3 The Crow movies on tnt for the first time.... I took on the name Crow Spirit. Under that name I swore revenge, overtime I infiltrated their organization, and eventually their inner circle. Then, one day they tried to task me with the mission of taking out my old group of friends...so I walked into their base and murdered every last one of them. *shrugs* They couldn't come back because everyone on the forums has seen the event and they would have been breaking their own rules. They lost the fear and "respect" that they had concocted from all of the rest of the people on the boards.

After that I moved on, but the name Crow stuck. I later joined the rp that Kalis ran where I was part of a wolf pack and was a shifter who could turn into a Crow. As I've gotten older I've used the name in some iteration, incarnation, or deviation multiple times in many settings.

In pagan student union the name Crow stuck because I never responded to my actual name unless someone would say the word Crow, as I am fascinated with their iconography and place in the spiritual world, it got to be that Crow was the only word that I always heard, much more than my given name, so people as a joke would start shouting it when they wanted my attention.

While I was involved in a lot of pagan/magik groups I was known as Crow Reinava.

My handle for most all things personal is bookishcrow, including my tumblr. Wink

Then later when I joined Dagorhir Crow was the name that I went by. Same for amtgard, where I am known as Crow, the Famous Iron Warrior.

All of my friends at home call me Crow and even my mother has taken to calling me Crow to get my attention.

Most recently I joined a hogwarts, full immersion rp as a Slytherin, our dorm and the people within it were being treated poorly by the establishment....so I may have encited a teeny tiny rebellion that spanned thousands of people on the site...and eventually lead to the professors even going on strike against the creators who were treating them poorly. People tacked a Mama onto my name because they came to call our dorm leader, Papa, and as the maternal figure and advice giver to the whole dorm, they lovingly came to call me Mama. I now wear the title as a badge of honor as I appreciate all the love, respect, and place of esteem that the people that have come to be like family to me have regarded to me.

There is probably more to say but I think that is shortest, but most informative summary I could give. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:27 am