X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Is it true?

Tazu
    Tazu
    Class 1

Is it true? Empty Is it true?

Post by Tazu Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:33 am

Who: Kitty Pryde
    Where: Xavier's hallway
    When: After Dinner

"Storm!?" If Kitty kept yelling Storm's name, she figured someone would think she was in trouble....or she'd be in trouble... but either way she HAD to know... was Ali Blaire Really Here to...to TEACH!

The excited teenager stuck her head through the door of another room, looking for her favorite teacher, and got a startled squeak instead. "Oops, sorry Doc, I was looking for Ororo." She moved on quickly after that.

Summary: Somebody tell me!
    Tags: Storm! Open!
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Is it true? Empty Re: Is it true?

Post by Jade Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Who: Ororo
    Where: Hallway

"Kitty? Kitty! What is the matter?" Ororo had heard her yelling from outside and had flown through the nearest window to see what the emergency was. She visually inspected the girl for signs of injury but did not see any.

Summary: You rang?
    Tags: An Excited Kitty
    Tazu
    Tazu
    Class 1

Post by Tazu Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 am

"STOR- Oh Hey! So one of the guys says he say somebody move in yesterday, and she had a cast on her leg, and she had blonde hair, and she was Allison Blaire, which would mean she's a mutant, and she's here to recoup, or maybe teach, or somebody knows her, or something like that, and maybe she and Scott are dating, and maybe she'll give a concert and maybe she brought cds to sign and it'll be Awesome."

Kitty finally had to take a breath, going just slightly blue in the face from her rapid rambling. "Is it true?"

Summary: Huh huh Is it?
    Tags: Storm
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Who: Ororo

Ororo smiled widely, refraining from laughing by a great effort of will. "Yes, Alison Blaire is here to recuperate and let her broken leg heal. There was... an unfortunate incident at her last concert. She is a mutant and will be teaching a music class. As to her and Scott dating, that is outside my knowledge. I know of no plans for a concert but Alison is a dear so I doubt she would mind signing a few items." Ororo was not aware of the full extent of Ali's injuries and did not know if she would be up for company so soon after arriving, so she did not offer to help Kitty find the star. "I am sure you will see her soon, after all we only have the one kitchen and I am sure she will be eating meals with us in the near future. You must not let your excitement overwhelm your good sense. She is here to heal after all."

Summary: Storm shares what she knows and cautions Kitty to perhaps give Ali some space
    Tags: Kitty
    Tazu
    Tazu
    Class 1

Post by Tazu Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Kitty nearly jumped for joy. "Thats so cool! I didn't know she was a mutant, thats awesome." The young girl grinned widely at Storm. "Do you think I can take music?" she'd be skipping around the school for a week at this rate.

"Who's the Irish guy I keep seeing waking around? I'm so out of the loop." She'd gone home with her parents for a while, but she was back now. Time to get caught up on everything.

Summay: So, tell me, huh?
    Tags: Storm, Open
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Who: Storm

"Of course you may. It is an open elective course. However, if you already have something in that slot it will need to be dropped or shifted to another time if it is a core class." It seemed her word of caution went unheeded but she knew Kitty had a good head on her shoulders and would not trouble the star too much.

"That would be Mr. Cassidy. He is here for a while to teach and help out at the school. I thought he might be persuaded to teach a music course, but now with Miss Blaire here, I am unsure. He did pick up one of the training courses though." She mused over the idea of the two teaching a joint music class. There would be much for the students to learn if they would agree to the idea. It was something she would mention to Scott and Jean when she got a moment.

"How was your trip home Kitty? Did you enjoy your time away?"

Summary: Information, I has it
    Tags: Kitty, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Who: Sean Cassidy
    When: No idea, definitely after dinner, before snack time.
    Where: Teacher's Hallway

Sean heard the raid fire words spurting from one of the students to ever patient Ororo and laughed as he walked by. "I picked up the literature course too Lass, if you'll be taken that one. Figure we'd start with a few classics and go on from there." He added in his two cents with a laugh, hands stuck in his pockets and a jovial skip to his step as he passed the ladies by.

"I oughta go be visiting the others meself I think."

Summary: Uhoh, Sean's making friends
    Tags: Kitty, Storm, Open
    Tazu
    Tazu
    Class 1

Post by Tazu Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:45 pm

"Home was good, but it was definitely time to come back." She smiled at Storm until the irish guy showed up, and felt herself blush a little. He sure was handsome. And he'd called her lass, Nice accent. "Oh yeah, I think I'm signed up for that one too. Can't wait!" She moved a step back to leave then. "See you in the morning Ororo!" and darted away, face red.

Summary: Handsome Accent
    Tags: Storm, Sean, Open

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 am