X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

5 posters

Lead me astray

Jade
    Class 2

Lead me astray - Page 2 Empty Re: Lead me astray

Post by Jade Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Who: Xavin
    Where: Kitchen
    When: Lunch

Xavin entered the kitchen in hir female form just in time to hear the pink haired girl talk about missing combat training. S/he wore a knee-length black pencil skirt with a bright green blouse, tights and soft, ankle-high boots, having shifted from hir male form for training to what s/he wore now. Though s/he did nothing to hide hir unique abilities s/he had only been at the school a couple of days so it was possible most people did not realize the two forms were the same person. "Are you Megan? Mr. Cassidy is the teacher, I think your name was the only one he called that wasn't there. I'm Xavin." The last was said with a smile flashed to everyone in the room as s/he maneuvered around to grab a couple slices of pizza. S/he pulled the pepperoni off and piled it on the side of hir plate before biting into the still warm pizza.

Summary: Xavin was in that class
    Tags: Gabe, Alex, Megan
    OOC: If it's not okay for me to just pick a teacher for the class let me know. Smile
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Who: Scott Summers

"Lunch, my second favorite time of the day." Scott said to himself as he walked up behind two of his brothers, waving one handed at what he hoped were some of Gabe's friends.

"Hey guys, whats going on?" The eldest Summers had four slices of pizza piled onto his plate, and was balancing a can of soda in the crook of his elbow. "you and Alex made friends, huh Gabe?"

Summary: He hopes
    Tags: Gabe, Alex, Xavin, Pixie, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 am

Who:Gabe Summers
    Where: kitchen
    when: lunchtime

Gabe ducked down a little bit, keeping to his pizza as someone new appeared, but he wasn't unfriendly, just shy. "You don't like the pepperoni?" he asked Xavin, before Scott walked up. Gabe turned a grin on their oldest brother and tried to expain the situation a little more.

"Well I didnt Make her be a friend, she missed her class and we found the kitchen instead." He belatedly realized that his phrasing had had something missing, and just assumed it was the girl's name. "This is Megan. Can you help her find her way around later?"

Summary: Gabe'll let Alex flirt all he wants, but Scott's the tourguide
    Tags: Xavin, Pixie, Cyclops, Havok, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Who: Alex Summers
    When: Noon

Alex grinned at that, moving just a bit closer, so he could lean an elbow and hip against the counter, taking on a much more nonchalant air.

"That makes things much more interesting then... but no, I'm not a student, or a teacher, I do have a degree in geophysics, though," he added, as Xavin came in, smiling at what he perceived to be a her, rather than a hir... "Thanks," he said, the smile turning into a smirk.

"Though I am liking this school more and more," he added, as Scott entered. "Making friends is usually a good thing, Gabe, it means that they're becoming your friends, the word 'making' is just a figure of speech in this case, told you before, America has odd word choices," he said with a smirk, "But yeah, Scott, making friends, how close remains to be seen," he joked, winking toward Megan briefly, nodding toward Scott, "That's the professor around here," he said. Alex hadn't had the opportunity to actually meet Xavier... and Scott was a teacher. "How's it goin' Scotty?" he asked after a moment. The animosity he had felt toward his older brother had faded a bit during their little vacation, becoming replaced with a more protective nature toward his younger brother. He'd flirt on his behalf, sure, embarrass the hell out of him in front of girls, definitely, but if someone went after him, Alex would be the first to vaporize their sorry ass.

Summary: Alex has a degree in the sciences? But he's very surfer dude...
    Tags: Gabe, Scott, Megan, Xavin, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Who: Megan Gywnn
    When: lunchtime

"It's nice to meet you Scott and Xavin." Megan looked to the new arrival, smiling brightly at Xavin. "That would mean we'd be in the same class." Having not idea about the he/she thing she could care less if it meant she'd know someone in the class to talk with. "I'm sorry, I got lost along the way... I'll be there tomorrow. Could I walk with you to class then? Just to be sure?" She grinned in hopes to making another friend along with making it to her class in time. Double win there!

And then the elusive Scott arrived. The teacher she got she finally got to meet after hearing about him. She leaned back in her chair, listening to Alex. The man s a piece of work to say the least. She'd never been hit on before and while it was rather ego inflating she wasn't how to take it.  She smiled, tucked a strand of pink hair behind her pointed ear and shrugged. At least know she understood more about why Gabe was so shy. Was English not his first language? Interesting. Although she spoke two herself, it more like second nature rather than confusing words within her own tongue.

licking her lips clean of pizza and pop she shrugged at the offer to be shown around. "Only if you're not busy. Or hand me a map and I'll meander before bedtime." it wasn't that big of a deal really, she'd been in worser situations. Losing herself about a school wasn't exactly life or death... She could mange. "So, what do youguys do for fun after classes and such?" She wouldn't want to leave the school. She had been searching for years for a place to call safe and home... she wasn't about ot go back out there so soon.

Summary: Hi everyone!!
    Tagging: Gabe or Alex Xavin open
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Who: Xavin & Lorna
    When: Lunchtime

Xavin flashed another smile at Gabe.  "Actually, I do.  It's my favorite part of the pizza, so I save it for last."  S/he looked around and lowered hir voice as if about to tell him a secret, "Sometimes I like to buy a bag of pepperoni and just eat it plain; you can also crisp it up in the toaster oven and it tastes just like it came off a pizza."  

"Of course.  If you want to meet here it's pretty easy to find."  S/he had a really good memory for layouts and spaces so the idea that it would be hard to find the class was a little foreign to hir.  Still, s/he wouldn't mind the company.  S/he too listened for the answer to Megan's question about fun.  In her travels, s/he'd learned that training and fighting were not the main forms of entertainment in this country.  

A green haired head would be visible through the kitchen window as a laugh rang out, "I promise I'll stop in and visit soon.  Tell Kyle I said hi.  I'm glad your liking married life so much.  Bye."  Lorna pocketed her cell phone as she opened the kitchen door.  "Seems I'm just in time for some lunch, good I'm starving.  Hi again, Gabe."  She squeezed in next to Alex and pulled a Hawaiian slice out of the box.  

Nodding to the pink-haired girl she smiled, "I love your hair.  I'm guessing it's not just a style choice right?  It looks great with your complexion."  She leaned backwards into Alex's tall frame, much of her original coyness gone at the moment.

Summary: Xavin is also glad to make friends and Lorna shows up
    Tags: Summers Brothers, Megan, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Who:Gabe Summers
    Where: kitchen
    when: lunchtime

Gabe picked the pepperoni off one of his slices and offered it to Xavin on a fork. "You can have mine if you want it." Not that he didn't like it, but he didn't care one way or another about it. Plus he'd already gone through two slices, he could share part of his third.

Lorna's greeting had the boy blushing again, but waving and mumbling a hello. It was swiftly getting a little crowded for him in here, though he'd be found sticking to either of his brothers like glue anyway, so ther really wasn't anywhere else for him to go.

Summary: Well, all three in the same place, plus friends
    Tags: Pixie, Lorna, Xavin, Scott, Alex, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Who: Alex

Alex was silent for a moment, merely watching the others in the room before another sight met him... and he inwardly cursed... he still hadn't acted on that kiss so long ago... His eyes blatantly moved up Lorna's body before meeting her eyes with a wry smirk to them.

"Hel-lo gorgeous," he said, an arm moving around her waist, "What can I say, I'm a sucker for cool hair colors," he teased. "Still trying to hook Gabe up, but he's not biting..." he told Lorna in a stage whisper. He paused, looking toward Megan briefly. "Then again she wasn't either," he joked, winking before turning his attention back to the others...

"Hey, Scott?" he said as an after thought, "You still haven't showed me that Danger Room you were talking about..." he added.

Summary: Alex is a terrible, terrible person who wants to fight...
    Tags: Lots of people
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 am

Who: Scott Summers

Scott demolished one slice of pizza and started in on a second as he nodded a hello to Lorna. "Well Alex, its downnstairs. How about I show you and Gabe after lunch? anyone else that wants to see is welcome to tag along too." He'd forgotten that Alex had wanted to see that. Atleast he didn't seem too angry.

SUmmary: Fight Fight....PIZZA
    Tags: Alex, Gabe, Lorna, Xavin, Pixie, Open
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Who: Xavin & Lorna

Xavin beamed at Gabe, delicately taking the pepperoni from his fork. "Thank you. That is really sweet." S/he was strangely touched by his small offering, kindness of that magnitude wasn't something s/he was used to. S/he wondered if politeness required hir to offer him something in return. Looking around at the others for some clue s/he absentmindedly ate the offered pepperoni.

Lorna's smile widened as Gabe blushed, the boy was just too cute, his shyness endearing especially in contrast with his brothers' personalities. She wondered if they had all been raised together how different each of them would be. She returned Scott's nod as she bite into her own slice. "I'd like to see it too. Can we schedule personal time to work in there? It's been awhile since I've been somewhere I could really let loose with my powers. I want to see if my limits have changed." Though she didn't know the man personally, Lorna had heard plenty about the mutant Magneto and if he was as bad as everyone said, she wanted to be able to match him in a fight. Should that ever become necessary.

Truth be told, she also entertained the idea of some one-on-one time with Alex as well. Maybe if they could spar some in the danger room the tension would be high enough to make something happen. She'd been waiting on him to act after their passionate encounter, but he had yet to do anything.

Summary: Xavin isn't used to generosity & Lorna wants to see the Danger Room
    Tags: Kitchen Folk
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Who: Megan

"Oh totally natural... Tried to dye it once, didn't hold throughout the night." She answered the green haired woman's question with a laugh and then had been quietly eating and watching everyone enjoy themselves. She got the green haired girl was dating Alex, practically telling her 'off limits' by the snuggle up to him. She smiled, message received. Gabe seemed to also like another girl by how things were chatted up. Okay, it's not like she was seeking out a boyfriend with her first time being in school. Just making friends. Even though Alex had been trying to 'hook them up', Megan felt Gabe reluctance and backed off. She did like to push people..

Then the mention came about to the Danger room. What what? Ears perking up about this she smirked and nodded, nearly jumping in her seat. "Oh I'm totally in! I so wanna see this thing in action." Okay, she hadn't really heard of it before, but it sounded something like she she get into. Polishing off her pizza she smiled at the group. Everyone was really friendly here. Even with pitch black eyes staring out at them all, her mother said it sort of creeped her out, but no one seemed to care. Pink hair was at least easy to explain these days, people dyed it that way.

Summary: Replied to green haired girl! and Danger? What what? Nicee!!
    Tags: Kitchen Folk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:15 am