X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Raise Your Glass

Mama Crow
    Mama Crow
    Class 1

Raise Your Glass Empty Raise Your Glass

Post by Mama Crow Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am

Raise Your Glass Erk23jv

Who: Tabitha Smith
    Where: Outside Drive of X-Mansion
    When: 11 O Clock, Middle of Summer

Screeeech. Plick. Plick. Fhwsih. The wheels of the massive black motorcycle spun in place as the feisty little blonde directing it took a sharp turn up the long elliptical drive, spraying gravel every which way. A wave of the tiny, sharp rocks billowed out from its left side toward the stoop of the massive building sure to accost anyone who happened to be in the area. For fun, just to see if she could, Tabitha snapped her fingers and practiced trying to explode the small shower of rocks before they could hit the ground. Oh she could and they did; in what was a much bigger boom than she intended she exploded 12 little pebbles all close to one another, leaving a giant black streak along the front door and throwing the blonde about two feet backward off her bike...causing it to spin out of control, its still momentum induced wheels kicking up even more gravel, this time in every possible direction imaginable...including Tabby's face. "MOTHER FUCKER,"she swore, quite loudly as multiple sharp bits of gravel pelted her face in quick succession.

Taking the sleeve of her shirt, wishing it were thicker, she covered her face with her arm and crawled toward the handlebars of "her" bike, well...the bike, the bike she had lifted from a mouthy creep who tried to get into her pants at the last truck stop. Grabbing ahold of the handles, she hoisted the bike upright again and turned off the engine, cutting power to the wheel of spewing gravelly death kernels. "Jimminy jungle beasts," rubbing her inner arm right below her tattoo she inspects the long red scratches that are now dripping blood, "monkey balls, why couldn't I be a mutant who can heal?" Wheeling the bike behind some rather tall and imposing looking bushes and covering it with sticks, leaves, brackeny shit; she finally decides  to approach the door.

Holding her small backpack over her shoulder -which contains everything she actually owns- and wrapping a shirt about her knuckles, Tabby, in a display of utter lack of patience, proceeds to bang as hard as she possibly can against the door in hopes of getting someone's attention. "Hey bald dude! Bald dude! Come let me in I finally decided to come to this oversized, yuppie farm," her voice as booming as any of the explosions she set off just minutes before is sure to carry to any number of the open windows on such a hot summer's day.

Summary: Boom Boom makes a loud and raucous entrance while demanding someone to come let her in.
    Tags: Open (Ya'll get your butts in here, I'm excited to rp with you.)
    Tazu
    Tazu
    Class 1

Raise Your Glass Empty Re: Raise Your Glass

Post by Tazu Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 am

Who: Kitty Pride
    Where:Bedroom window, overlooking the Mansion's driveway
    When: Well after lights out

Kitty heard the motorcycle's engine revving while she laid on her bed, reading through a computing book. This late at night, and a bike that loud...the girl assumed it was an adult, until she heard the voice outside of her window and got up, concerned when the rider said that they couldn't heal.

It'd take her a minute before she'd get to the window seat of her room, with a sweater wrapped over her pjs. "Are you ok?" She asked, calling down to what looked like a girl in the darkness down there. "Were you looking for somebody?" Ooooh... weren't any of the adults awake still?!

Summary: Kitty is not an official welcoming committee
    Tags: Boom Boom, Open
    Mama Crow
    Mama Crow
    Class 1

Post by Mama Crow Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:56 am

Where: Outside the X-Mansion
    When: 11 o clock, summer

Looking up at the slight girl in Pajamas, Tabby rolled her eyes. Oh you have got to be kidding me. I'm coming to a place where little girlies are tucked up in bed at 11 at night?Deciding to be polite, in hopes of making a good first impression she calls up to the girl in the window, "Um, yeah, I'm in one piece, I just....uh...fell...on the gravel, scratched my arm up, nothing bad. It would just be nice to have it disappear immediately, that's all." Tilting her head to one side, pink under highlights spilling to one side the biker girl looked over the pj and cardigan clad school girl. What am I doing here? Wanting to get a better look in the dim light, Boomer created a massive ball of explosive energy, glowing orange-red and lighting the surrounding area as it hung there, high in the sky. "So, um, can you help a girl out? I need to come in, I've been riding for the last, gee, I dunno, 10 hours straight. I'm pretty sweaty and road worn." Now normally, this didn't happen to Boomer, she had control, she knew how to take care of herself, she had street smarts, but apparently the wear and tear of all night driving had worn down her concentration, nerves and stamina because that massive ball of orange light she'd hung in the air to light up the night sky and observe the friendly student...exploded with way more concussive force than she had meant it to..seeing as..she'd never meant for it to explode at all.

As the ball of plasma energy ripped itself open a massive explosion reverberated against the walls of the building, doing no damage as it was in the middle of open air, but creating a sound that was liable to wake the dead...if not the whole school. "Weeeellll, SHIT," looking up at the explosion she'd apparently had a part of, the girl who had spent her whole life trying to not need help from anyone, passed out upon the hard ground just as the sky was lighting up into millions of crackling sparkles, like fireworks and angel tears all rolled into one. Apparently there was only so much energy to go around stored up inside the scrawny little hellion. With a small, final conscious thought, the girl whispered, "It's the fourth of july," then was lost to darkness.

Summary: Boom Boom accidentally explodes a massive firebomb and passes out while attempting to be friendly.
    Tags: EVERYONE!
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Who: Jean Grey
    Where: Here rooms at the Manor
    When: Night time

"Logan?" Jean could hardly believe that their resident wanderer would be returning so soon, but the sound of a motorcycle usually signified Wolverine's arrival, and she was content to see him in the morning, shutting off her light and finally deciding on bed, until there was a flash of light and an explosion, which sent the older woman scattering for a robe and flinging her door open.

"We have Company!" She yelled to the others, expecting an attack, and ran towards the end of the hall to see from what.... instead spotting an unconscious girl. "Or...new student."

Summary: Well, Jean's awake now
    Tags: Tabbie, Kitty, Open
    Mama Crow
    Mama Crow
    Class 1

Post by Mama Crow Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Where: Somewhere?
    When: How Long have I been out?

Her head was pounding, the pain was tapping out a rhythm of a thousand tacks falling across a tile floor. She'd felt this way before. This is how she'd woken up after her father had beaten her face in, that dull throb interlaced with sharp, needling agony. Am I back at the trailer park? No, I can't be! I LEFT! I swore I'd never go back, I'd never go back, that bastard can rot in hell. No, her addled mind was right, this couldn't be the trailer park, because her mouth tasted like cotton balls, not the distinct metallic lull of blood. Her father would never have beaten her without being sure to split her lips on her teeth, he hated how sassy they were and he was always prepared to show them a lesson.

She could hear breathing, that meant someone had to be near her. She supposed she should look, evaluate her surroundings, be on guard, but the pressure of the air was so much against her skin, even her eyelids could not refuse the beckoning stillness the weight of the world seemed to harbor within her. Had she ever before noticed how strong a force gravity truly was? Maybe, maybe she'd just move her lips and let her eyes continue their sedated rest. "Whe-where am I?" her voice came out a hoarse croak as if while gravity were holding her down she'd forgotten how to make air move through her vocal cords, a harsh strum against a long unpracticed instrument. But she couldn't have been out that long...could she have?  "Where am I?" she addressed again to whomever it was who happened to be breathing around her. If the person proved to be unfriendly she'd just blow them away, that's how she usually dealt with her problems these days, right? Boomer, suddenly worried whilst addled, attempted to create a small time bomb...but nothing came. Dejected and more than a little scared, boomer scrunched her face up, trying to hold in the tear that strolled down along her cheek. The great Tabitha Smith, bomb wielder extraordinaire who never admitted weakness released out into the open air, a plaintive plea to the ether, "Please don't hurt me."

Summary: Tabitha wakes up, barely conscious and too exhausted to move, trying to remember where she is and hoping whoever is near her won't hurt her.
    Tags: Jean, Kitty, OPEN ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:35 pm