X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests

Tess
    Tess
    Class 1

Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests Empty Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests

Post by Tess Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 am

WELCOME!!

QUICK PROFILE

Hey everyone! My name is Tess, and no there's no
    a hiding somewhere. It's my actual name, so please 
    respect that! However, I will also respond to 'Leo Love'
    or some variation of it as I use that as my alias on most
    resource forums I am on. I will be a senior in college in this
    upcoming fall and am a biology major with a minor in art. 
    I've been doing graphics for almost as long as I've been
    rping and am completely self taught. I started on
    Photoshop Elements 7, and now utilize Photoshop CS6.

If you need to get a hold of me quickly, my contact info
    has all been added. Kaolin & Clak both also have me
    on AIM so you can use them. Just say please! 

| Tumblr (main) & (request) | Deviantart

ROLEPLAY INFO

I've been roleplaying for just over half a decade now,
    and originally started on a medieval fantasy roleplay.
    ]Medieval fantasy is what I refer to affectionately as my
    rp home" and the genre I am most passionate about 
    although haven't done in over a year now due to some
    bad experiences. I eventually plan on opening up another
    board in the genre, but keep getting side tracked unfortunately.

The genre I have done the most, however, is supernatural. In 
    general, I am more comfortable in the fantasy genre and almost
    exclusively play in original settings. Only recently have I attempted
    to venture back into them. I have run a couple of original gifted/
    mutant boards in the past as well and have enjoyed them. My
    least favorite genres are real life, and I generally won't touch 
    crime/gang/mafia type boards.

As for my actual style, I generally can reply once or twice per day.
    However in recent times you're far more likely to get one every other
    day. My post length (done in word count) ranges 400-1,000+, 
    although it generally sits comfortable around 600. Please know that
    I generally get replies of similar lengths and admittedly tend to worry
    when I don't. D: 

Currently, I'm a coadmin on 2 boards (SYS and Selva) and a
    member on one other besides here. I generally lurk more on them.

Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests SYS_Affiliate - Selva Oscura - Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests EIbEU3G 

REQUESTING RULES

1. Please do not use these graphics anywhere else without asking my permission!
    2. Use the form! If you don't use the form (to request graphics) I may skip you!
    3. Please be patient, however if I haven't completed you request within a week and have been online, then feel free to send me a gentle reminder pm!
    4. Attempt to find the best quality photos that you can! And if I have to find my own, please understand! A great HQ site to check out is HQDisiel, however I know they don't have every playby out there.
    5. Please try and give me at least a general idea for your character, or maybe even what you'd like to see. It helps me out considerably.
    6. If you'd like something change, ask! Do not resize or change something yourself, unless you ask first. I keep all my PSDs, so am happy to make changes if needed.
    7. I can edit hair color and eye color fairly easily, however larger edits can be more time consuming. If I can't do it, I will let you know. 
    8. Please gold what I have bolded in the form <3 Thanks boos

EXAMPLES / PICK UP

none currently!

FORM
    Your name!
    Type of Graphic! avatar (250x300) or signature (500x225), or both
    Character Names!
    Images! Please link to hq images only. Medium to larger ones! A good resource to check is HQDiesel. It doesn't have every model, but it has a good amount. My other recommendation would be fansites. Half the battle is finding good images to use; so the more of those you can find me the more likely I can make something for you you'll love!
    Face Claims! Please list them here! If you can't find images, this will be how I find them.
    Any manipulations? If you need eye or hair color changed, or something else, please tell me here!
    Anything else? Does you character control fire and you want flames? List stuff like that here for me.

Last edited by Tess on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests Empty Re: Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests

Post by LadyAngel Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:47 pm

I won't get a chance to request much this weekend, noone except Pence is going to be home, but Tess your work is Amazing. You'll be hearing from alot of us I'm sure..
    Tess
    Tess
    Class 1

Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests Empty Re: Tess' Info Thread & Graphics Requests

Post by Tess Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Thanks hun! I was too tired to finish this/make it pretty, although I want to add text banners to it. Currently nursing a slight headache (probably due to dehydration/not eating till late today).
    Sato
    Sato
    Class 1

Post by Sato Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 am

I'm in love with your art, Tess! You have a fanciful eye for detail and a rare gift for graphics - keep up the great work! I'm not sure where the form is to fill out a request, so let me know if/when you're taking orders again. I'd like a signature for Gambit using Taylor Kitsch's face (with eye adjustments since those idiots in Hollywood couldn't even get that right!) I can find you pictures if you prefer, and if not, some kind of action shot with his snarky smirk would be great.

I'd also like to invite you over to Warlands - my own fantasy site where Clark and I play! If you like fantasy, then definitely come check it out!
    Tess
    Tess
    Class 1

Post by Tess Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 am

Sato wrote:I'm in love with your art, Tess! You have a fanciful eye for detail and a rare gift for graphics - keep up the great work! I'm not sure where the form is to fill out a request, so let me know if/when you're taking orders again. I'd like a signature for Gambit using Taylor Kitsch's face (with eye adjustments since those idiots in Hollywood couldn't even get that right!) I can find you pictures if you prefer, and if not, some kind of action shot with his snarky smirk would be great.

I'd also like to invite you over to Warlands - my own fantasy site where Clark and I play! If you like fantasy, then definitely come check it out!

There's a form now hun! Please fill it out if you want something requested from me.

I'm not really looking to join anymore sites right now but get my own more active. I actually just closed Selva down as the other admin is going through some family stuff and I don't want us to spread ourselves too thin. RL always comes first!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 pm