X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

The Rules!

Signal
    Signal
    Class 5

The Rules!  Empty The Rules!

Post by Signal Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey there! So you have interest in joining our site? Awesome! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Signal, and I'll be your guide in figuring out how things work here. So strap in, enjoy the ride, and it'll be painless!

- No Godmoding. Do not control or physically affect another persons character without their consent, i.e throw a punch, but don't mention if it lands or not. It'll be the other players choice if it hits or not.

- Don't be a pain. Simple enough, be respectful of other players. If you are reported repeatedly, you will be banned.

- Any problems? Contact an Admin. Do not take matters into IC,

- To create a character, follow the Template provided. Any deviation and the applicant will not be accepted.

- Make sure you don't go too far outside the Xmen movieverse. Canons that didn't make the movies are invited, but lets keep them toned down to fit a bit better Smile Be creative on it.

- Do not overuse cursing in your posts. A foul mouthed character is an eyesore honestly

- Character limitations. You can have up to 5 characters, please be sure you can be active with them. If you lack posting for a character for over a month, that character may be placed to the graveyard.

- We follow a Liquid timeline. As long as you follow the Season that New York is in, you are responsible for your Character's timeline

- Do not start posting with a new character until it is accepted by an Admin or Moderator. To do so equals immediate deletion of the character.

- Any questions? Toss a message to bamaezin@yahoo.com I'll answer you as quickly as possible

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:53 am