X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

5 posters

Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins)

HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins) Empty Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins)

Post by HotShot Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:40 am

Who: Gabriel Summers
    Where: The School
    When: Just getting on to evening

Gabe sighed as he watched that girl walk down the path from the taxi that had dropped her back off at the school. He didn't know her name, but she was gorgeous, the big floppy hat hid eyes that made him boil and freeze at the same time when she turned to look at him.

"Hi...I'm Gabe.... Hi...Hi!....Hello...Um...I'm Gabe and...I'm......stupid...." Gabe threw himself backwards onto the ground with an "oof" hiding behind a tree as his mystery crush walked by. Atleast he could bask in the last little vestiages of sunlight as a consolation prize.

Summary: He's never spoken to a girl really
    Tags: Summer Brothers? Remy? Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins) Empty Re: Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins)

Post by Clark Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:52 am

Who: Alexander Summers
    Where: The school
    When: Before sundown

Alex had taken some time to hit the gym, currently dressed in a pair of sweats, towel draped over one shoulder, he had taken a nice long run and was now about to head inside to shower away the layers of sweat he had gained when he saw his newfound brother, sprawled out on the lawn... shot in the heart, it seemed, by Cupid's arrow. He smirked to himself as he listened to his rehearsal.

"Could always try, 'hey gorgeous,'" he told him, glancing up at the girl, brows going straight up. "Woo, and a nice one at that, good choice, excellent taste in women must run in the family," he joked, glancing back toward him. Now, at least, he knew what girl to leave alone. He wouldn't jump at that if his brother was crushing on it. Hell, he'd even give Scott that courtesy, and he was trying really, really hard to be friendly with him...

Summary: Alex approves...
    Tags: Gabe, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins) Empty Re: Women may fall when there's no strength in Men (Summer brothers, Maximoff twins)

Post by HotShot Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:04 am

Who: Gabe
    When: Evening
    Where: Grounds

Gabe bolted upright as he heard Alex, wounded little heat athumping away in his chest. "What?  No! No...I mean..I could never say that....any...anyway, where'd you go?"

He'd been getting steadily more jumpy as they settled back in at the school from their vacation, and kept as close to the building as possible, unless this mystery girl was involved.

Summary: Getting nabbed by more than cupid is a pretty big fear.
    Tags: Alex, Scott?. Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Who: Alex Summers
    Where: School Grounds

Alex was amused to say the least... he might have to try and talk to the girl on Gabe's behalf.

"I hit the gym and took a run, was busy relaxing on the trip, got a little pudgy," he joked, patting his belly as he flopped to the ground, sitting crosslegged in the grass. "Okay, so... what's the girl's name? Try a simple, "Hey, I'm Gabe," he said, "Be relaxed, man, loosen up," he added.

"I have pretty good luck with the ladies, you just need a little bit of confidence, you're a cute kid, kid," he added.

Summary: Enough about me... Have some advice
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 pm

"Her? I uh...idonknohername....." he mumbled, scuffing his toe in the dirt and looking down.

"I was in the kitchen, but I got shooed out, I'm hungry. Can we order one of those pizzas?" As nervous as he was about settling down again, he was chomping at the bit to do Something, going slightly stir crazy over the last day or so.

Summary: Fun times now?
    Tags: Summers Brothers, Open?
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Who: Alex
    Where: School Grounds

Alex clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth at that.

"We'll have to figure that one out real fast," he mused, "There you go, try "Hey, I'm Gabe, you new around here?" he said, "Then when she says yes, be astounded, hand to your chest-" his hand came up to his own chest in faux shock. "-like so, 'no! Me too!', then from there you work up the nerves to have an actual conversation," he said with a grin before he paused at the question.

"Yeah, c'mon, let's order some pizza and veg out on the couch, I'm all worn out," he told him, "We can watch a movie or something," he promised, moving to unfold his legs as he stood in one shaky, sore, movement.

Summary: Alex attempts to be helpful and decides to go with the pizza idea...
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Gabe grinned and ran towards the house, then bounced in the doorway to wait for him. "Lets get the hawian one, with the pineapples!" He certainly knew what he liked, now didn't he.

A small part of Gabe wondered when Alex would get rid of him, but for now he was enjoying himself.

Summary: He knows he's like a puppy
    Tags: Alex, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Where: School grounds

Alex smiled a bit, running a hand through his hair as he watched him go... that was so weird to him, he wasn't sure how to deal with that still, though he was doing alright so far, he mused. He headed after him, jogging a bit, but not quite able to catch up.

"Yeah, sure," he said, moving for the phone, he'd order a couple pizzas... That French chick could stuff it... one of these days though, he was going to use that kitchen. He shook his head, plucking the phone from the housing unit, dialing the number. "Anything else?" he'd ask Gabe.

Summary: Whatchyoo need kid?
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:01 am

"Pop and Fries!" Gabe called back to him, already selecting a movie. "Hey, Sherlock Holmes is a Movie too?! Awesome!" He was working on exhausting the library as it was, happy enough to sit and 'geek out' as one of the others had told him he was doing, for hours on end.

Summary: Its a damn good movie too
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:05 am

Who: Alex Summers

Alex nodded ordering, he couldn't help but chuckle before he moved toward the common area.

"30 minutes or less," he told Gabe, "And yes, it's a movie, seen Scotty?" he asked him, hopping over the back of the couch to land next to him.  He hesitated for a moment, ready to go grab Scott... he was still trying to be the good little brother...

Summary: Alex is ready for some movies... and pizza... and he can live with a Scott for now...
    Tags: Scott, Gabe, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 am

"He's in his room, he's been there all day." Gabe told him with a shrug, figuring Scott was working on something. "Was talking to some guy about 214 and Captain Summers and stuff." Gabe was unconcerned, ready for the movie to start.

Summary: Captain Summers and stuff, yah stuff
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 am

Where: Common room

Alex frowned just a bit, before he stood up again.

"I'll be right back," he told him, moving to go find Scott. "Scott! Get your ass out here!" he shouted, not really caring about who heard that language. What was he trying to find? Dad? Did he think he was still alive? Either way, closure would be good... he just wanted to know why he didn't talk to HIM about it too.

Summary: Gorram it Scott!
    Tags: Scott! Gabe, Open
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 am

Who: Scott Summers
    Where: His room, the School

"Yes, I'll hold. Those files are important. Yes after all this time!" Scott was trying not to be too short tempered with the secretary on the other end of the line as Alex....'paged him'

He moved his mouth away from the receiver long enough to call out. "I'll be down in a minute Alex!"

Summary: Pushy middle brother...
    Tags: Alex, Gabe, Open

Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Where: Upstairs now...

Alex would practically kick down the door to Scott's room, arms crossed as he stared at his brother, that anger still present in his features. Anger that had only been glimpsed on the trip...

"What's this about dad?" he asked after several moments, "And when were you going to tell me?" he asked. He paused momentarily. "Also, Gabe wants to know if you wanna join us for pizzas and movies..." he added.

Summary: Very pushy...
    Tags: Gabe, Scott, open
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 am

Scott moved back to the phone "Yes thats fine, overnight it, Cash on delivery, I'll accept the charges. Thank you." he hung up before answering Alex. "Its dad's medical records and spending from the six months before the crash. I...I wanted to know if they knew about Gabe." he hadn't planned on telling Alex, but here it was.

"I also wanted to see about maybe getting him some old family photos and stuff. Thats all. But yeah, movie sounds good. What're we watching?"

Summary: Calm down flashbang
    Tags: Alex, Gabel, OPEN
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:05 am

Where: Scott's room

Alex stared at him for a moment, before he nodded.

"You want me to trust you, don't keep me in the dark... we don't do well in the dark if you recall..." he told him. There was another pause before he turned around to walk out of the room.

"Sherlock Holmes!" he called back to him, "Hurry your ass up!" he added, "Already started!" he moved back down the stairs as the bell rang, drawing out a sigh, though he sprinted for the door to get the pizzas. Five of them in total, in case any one else decided to crash.

Summary: Talk to me... Also, food!
    Tags: Scott, Gabe, Open
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Post by DeltaFisk Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 am

Who: Pietro Maximoff
    Where: His room, Wanda's room, common room, foyer, Wanda's room, common room...

Boooooring.... That was the only real thought occupying a brain traveling at mach speed. He had homework to do, and Wanda had her own, so he wasn't to bug her... though he'd been good thus far, his foot tapping at a rapid pace. When the bell rang, he finally had his opportunity to slack off... He was off in a flash, zipping from his room, pausing for a moment to check in on Wanda, but he didn't stop, all anyone would feel is a heavy gust of wind as he passed, zigging and zagging between students and staff alike before he skidded to a stop in the common area looking at the TV. "Oh! Epic movie, be right back!" he said to the kid there before he practically vanished, stopping in front of the door as Alex arrived, "Hey," he said nodding toward him, opening the door to see who it was.

"Oooo, pizza..." he mused, stepping aside for Alex to do the paying part, that was clearly why he was there. Behind the door, out of sight, he was off again. This time he'd stop in Wanda's room.

"Sherlock Holmes on TV! Free pizza! C'mon! Let's go!" he said excitably. She'd know how good he'd been up until then, he had gone through class without saying a word of complaint, and had done a lot of his homework... the fact his attention had been so focused for so long was a testament that he was at least trying for his sister's sake. Though he was gone again in a cloud of dust, hopping over the kid on the couch to land on the far side of it with a thud, that shook the sofa, hard.

"Sup?" he asked, one arm draped across the back of the couch. There was room for a few more people on the furniture, even with him making himself comfortable like that.

Summary: C'monc'monc'monlet'sgolet'sgolet'sgooooahhhh!
    Tags: Wanda, Gabe, Alex, Scott, Open
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:18 pm

"Jeeze, couldn't wait two more minutes..." Scott tried to tease Alex a bit, hoping to break a little tension. "I just didn't want Gabe to know if, if they knew and hadn't told us." He figured that would hurt the kid a little bit, but hurried down the stairs, making a quick detour to the kitchen for paper plates.

Summary: Scott thinks ahead a little
    Tags: Alex, Gabe, Wanda, Pietro, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Gabe settled into his place on the couch happily enough, spreading out to save the cushions on either side of him for the other Summers' boys. This was going to be awesome....and then he saw her, the floppy hat was still on, but she tossed it onto an armchair as she walked past, and was even more beautiful underneath it.

Summary: Someone's staring into Space
    Tags: Alex, Scott, Pietro, Wanda, Open.
    (got the ok from Wanda's player.)
    Kaolin
    Kaolin
    Admin

Post by Kaolin Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Who: Wanda Maximoff
    Where: Manor

Wanda had put away her books as her twin zipped in to announce pizza and a movie. She'd shrugged to herself, walking quietly into the living room and using her favorite hat to claim a chair for herself, then moving into the kitchen for the plates she was sure this group of boys were going to forget and to grab an iced tea for herself.
    "Excuse me, what movie are we watching?" she asked the kid who was curled up on the couch, wondering exactly who he was.

Summary: Whats the movie boys?
    Tags: Summers, Pietro, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Where: Door to common area

Alex was about to take the pizzas... but then they were gone... and he was faced with the bill. With a sigh, he paid the man, then moved toward the common area.

"Right, speedy... calm down," he said, seeing the girl come in, he planted a hand on Gabe's shoulder to keep him from running momentarily, Alex was nothing if not muscular, he smiled toward her, sizing her up. "Sherlock Holmes," he said, grabbing a piece of pizza, naturally no plate... He bit into it, grabbing up the remote to start it up. He smirked toward Scott.

"Yeah, relax, I get it, but just for future reference, talk to me..." he pointed out, "Now get in here and nom some food that is super bad for you, and veg out for a bit," he added with a grin.

Summary: Alex pays the bill and chats a bit... also... Gabe sit... stay... good boy.
    Tags: Gabe, Pietro, Wanda, Scott, Open
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Post by DeltaFisk Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Who: Pietro Maximoff
    Where: Common Area

Pietro had a piece of pizza already in his hand as he laid there on the couch for the most part.

"Never had the chance to see it, been too busy, c'mon Wanda," he said, "The Summers dude bought us pizza," he said, pausing when he noticed Alex's gaze flick to his sister, a frown spreading just a bit. He took a large bite, glancing toward Wanda, then toward the movie.

"I mean, we could use some time away from those dusty books and work, hm? Just chill and relax," he added with a smirk.

Summary: Pietro will be watching Alex...
    Tags: Gabe, Wanda, Scott, Alex, open
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 am

Scott nodded. "Yeah, got it." He moved to the kitchen to get cups himself, nodding in greeting to the girl in there. She was one of the older students... He should probably know her name, but didn't... and didn't ask.

"So, Is this going to be a weekly thing? Cause next week we should order in Thai. My treat." he told the group as he walked back out of the kitchen, bringing an roll of papertowels with him. For just incase.

Summary: The Neat brother
    Tags: Gabe, Alex, Wanda, Pietro, Open

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:02 am