X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

2 posters

Past Lives (Kurt, Rogue)

Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Past Lives (Kurt, Rogue) Empty Past Lives (Kurt, Rogue)

Post by Clark Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Who: Kurt Wagner
    Where: A café, somewhere in New York City
    When: Late morning on a weekend

A lone man had strolled through the city, an old fashioned trench coat and fedora on his head. Hands shoved dutifully into the pockets of his coat... he had had business in the city that day... Mostly taking some pictures to use for one of his classes... then he had a brief run in with something he had too much experience with. The FoH, Friends of Humanity. Kurt Wagner did not find them to be too friendly... and they had noticed his hand when he took a picture. Three fingers... an obvious mutant. He had been forced to teleport away in the ensuing fight... and now his camera was broken. Ah well, it was replaceable... and which he could not replace the people he could have easily broken with his training and ability. He refused to harm them though, they were fools... He had to forgive them, for they knew not what they did. He'd say a prayer for them, and wish them the best of luck in endeavors that did not do harm to mutant-kind.

It was too early in his day to have to deal with that sort of thing, however... he needed some sustenance... and he did love a good coffee. Pushing open the door to the café, he moved for the counter to place an order... his voice unmistakable.

"I vill have vun of zhose carmel latte zings, zey are delicious, danke schein," he said all smiles... though his face was mostly hidden by the shade cast by the fedora... he had to hide his features... especially with those FOH goons running around in force. He could have sworn he even saw some of the MRD trucks in places... just standard patrols for unregistered mutants. It was more than enough for him to want to hide what he was. Instead, he just opted to hum a few bars of something that was stuck in his head. The problem with having all these young kids at the school. Some of their stuff was pretty catchy...

Summary: Kurt's out on the town
    Tags: Rogue
    Nette
    Nette
    Class 1

Past Lives (Kurt, Rogue) Empty Re: Past Lives (Kurt, Rogue)

Post by Nette Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Who: Anna Marie
    when: almost afternoon
    where: the city

She'd stayed in an alright room the night before, Motel 6 was cheap enough, gave enough privacy, and near enough to the city center to let her figure out what she wanted to do.... but the damned butterflies in her stomach were not helping. She hadn't even held down the meager continental breakfast the place had offered this morning.

A cafe could be smelt up ahead, you could always smell the good ones before spotting them, and Rouge got inline with some of the last of her spending money, intent on getting a bagel and a coffee... thanks to Carol, she had a new found love of bagels, she'd just have to live with that and feed into it.

"I'll take a bagel and lox, and a coffee, near white, thank ya Sug." she spoke quietly to the barista, wondering what to do after her meal. It wasn't like she could just call the school and ask them to take her back.

Summary: That wouldn't be proper at all
    Tags: Its hard going back home
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:03 am

Who: Kurt Wagner
    Where: Café in NYC
    When: Late morning

Kurt had studied the English language often in his time abroad, and even more so as his time as a teacher at the Institute. There were some dialects that often eluded him, and some that he had determined to be used just by some people... such as the term, Sug. Much as he had heard Remy refer to people as mon ami, cher, and belle, though those were mostly bastardized French... Sug, however, was very specific to only one person he'd ever met.

"Fraulein?" he asked, pausing to peer out from under his hat just a bit, daring to reveal dimly glowing yellow eyes. The white streak in her hair would make it impossible to hide her identity if it was not covered up. "Ja, it iz you, it is vunderbra to see you!" he said, getting a few people to back away from his excitable self... his head quickly lowering a bit to hide his features better. "How are you?" he asked with a small, timid grin.

Summary: Kurt loves everyone...
    Nette
    Nette
    Class 1

Post by Nette Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 am

Who: Anna Marie
    when: almost afternoon
    where: the city

To say that Rogue was surprised to be suddenly hugged by an exciteable german man.... was very much an understatement. She nearly dropped her coffee, first grinning widely at him before saddening, or perhaps shying as she calmed down. "Hi Kurt... how ya been?" she asked him, moving to a more secluded seat in the place, where they could talk without anymore eyes on them.

"I been 'lright... met some people...got...uh...." She was homesick as hell and in way over her head... again. Why did she keep getting to that point in life before she realized that she needed these people to be her friends? Carol's voice in her head was only too happy to point that out.

Summary: Hi BlueBoy... any chance theres still a home for me?
    Tags: Kurt.
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Who: Kurt
    Where: Coffee shop
    When: Almost noon

Kurt watched her for a moment, studying her reactions before his smile softened on his features.

"Ja, sounds like you've done much travelling and soul searching, I did the same, fraulein," he told her. "Turned out I vas in New York the whole time, who knew?" he said. "I'm sure there are some who vould love to velcome you home," he added, "I mean, look at you! You look vell," he told her, "The world has maybe not been kind, but you've turned up, no worse for wear, ja?" he asked. Kurt either knew what was going on in her heart, or he was just so manic, it came off as thus. Either way, a bit of wisdom often left his lips. No fault of his own really. He saw the good in all things, and it was Kurt, perhaps, more than most who understood wanting to take a cure with his features. Some may have thought he had the way he left after the Alkali Lake incident. He too had been lost, confused... tried to find his way. And now, here he was, home.

"People alvays find their vay home, mein Madchen," he stated simply.

Summary: Madchen (Mee-chin), Kurt is the best welcoming committee...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:03 am