X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

2 posters

We go, adagissimo:

LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

We go, adagissimo: Empty We go, adagissimo:

Post by LadyAngel Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 am

Who: Ali Blaire
    Where: Music Room
    When: Evening

Ali leaned up against the doorway of her new classroom. "This place needs a good cleaning." She mentioned to no one in particular, being alone after all. "And some candles, musty disguty mess it is." But aside from that, it would more than do. She even liked it.

Her phone was out in the next heart beat, and the rocker started her order. "Hi, I'm going to need an express order. I hope you have a good pen-" she told the shop on the other line, finally managing to hobble over to a chair.

Summary: Someone is excited for school
    Tags: Open, Jay?
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

We go, adagissimo: Empty Re: We go, adagissimo:

Post by Clark Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Who: Jay Guthrie
    Where: Tree outside, and easily heard inside

A note filtered in through the breeze, a guitar being played with a a deft finger... and then a voice, like honeyed lava, sweet, sticky... containing an intense heat that seared those who often listened to it. A rendition of a popular song...

Feeling my way through the darkness
    Guided by a beating heart
    I can't tell where the journey will end
    But I know where to start

They tell me I'm too young to understand
    They say I'm caught up in a dream
    Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
    Well that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
    When I'm wiser and I'm older
    All this time I was finding myself
    And I didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
    But I only have two hands
    Hope I get the chance to travel the world
    But I don't have any plans

Wish that I could stay forever this young
    Not afraid to close my eyes
    Life's a game made for everyone
    And love is the prize

Didn't know I was lost
    I didn't know I was lost
    I didn't know I was lost
    I didn't know, didn't know, didn't know.

Jay sat in his usual tree as the song ended, fingers still moving over the strings of the guitar momentarily. Thinking to himself, he didn't often do covers, however, he was a fan of that song in particular, reminded him of his own roots. He often sat in that tree and played for any who would listen, unknowing he had often gathered a small audience from time to time. He'd been a singer from a very young age, ever since his father first bought him his first guitar. When his father was still alive... the love and joy of music was only dominated by how he felt for the daughter of his family's enemy... the Cabots. He smirked at the thought, before beginning to delve into the start of another song, fingers just toying with the strings at the moment.

Summary: Hopefully he's not disturbing anyone... hopefully he IS drawing attention though
    Tags: Dazzler, Open
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:41 am

The voice she heard outside of her window made Ali grin. It was talented, and experienced, a great combination, though she did hear a few little things that could be tweaked, it also belonged to someone she was hoping was a student, because she'd love to have a hand in helping him along.

"I'll also need four guitars, the usual advanced set. Yes I'm serious. By tomorrow evening. Thank you." The young woman hung her call up and moved to make it over to the window and see who the impromptu concert belonged to, but wound up stumbling over an old drumstick insted, and tumbled across the floor with a resounding "OW!"

Summary: A great dancer, but not so graceful in Plaster
    Tags: Jay, Students, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Who: Jay
    Where: Tree just outside

The crash could have easily been missed once he started playing again, but it was a bit close. His eyes flicked up to the window of the music room, he had spent many a time in there when he had first came to the school... but the lack of a teacher was more than a little disconcerting in the empty room. However, he'd heard they'd be having a new one... slinging the guitar he had opted for today, a red acoustic fender, his, likewise, red feathered wings unfurled, carrying him through the open space between the tree and the window in question, his wings beating lightly to keep him aloft as he gripped the sides of the windows with his hands. Legs out, behind him. His first task was seeing the cause of the noise, and the resounding ow, the second was to ask if the poor damsel was alright. Both died in his throat, however, when he saw the blonde woman on the floor.

"Alison Blaire?" he called out, "Erm.. I mean... woah... hey... uh... you okay?" he called through the window.

Summary: When music is your life, you know some of the stars
    Tags: Dazzler, students, open

Last edited by Clark on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm

"I'm fine... fine, I came preinjured..." Ali groaned as she moved to pull herself up, lugging the bulky cast behind her, letting the broken limb scrape against the ground.

"And yeah, the one and only... You are?" She held a hand out for him to shake once she was up on her feet again. "I'm hoping you'll say a student, by the way, I know Music is going to be an elective here, but I'd like to be teaching someone other than myself."

Summary: Its boring being lonely sometimes
    Tags: Jay, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Where: Music room, kinda...

Jay let his feet touch down finally, wings tucking behind his back to allow him to climb in through the window.

"Aw, sorry to see that... you have some great legs," he said, pausing for a moment, then shrugged. Anyone else might have blushed, even as the words had surprised Jay, however, he had been a huge flirt in the past, but... but this was Ali frickin' Blaire!

"I... I'm Jay Guthrie, and yeah, a student... I'd be overly enthused to have you as a teacher... and it'd be a pleasure to even play with you sometime... If we need more instruments, I can play just about anything... or make it sound like they're present..." he confessed. "Big fan..." he added, pausing for a moment, "Uhh..." and then that thought struck him.. there was a pin up in his room he might have to get rid of if the subject matter was right there, in the flesh.

His eyes flicked to her cast for a moment, before a thought struck him.

"Oh, and I know someone who can heal people with a touch.." he added as if the thought just came to him. It was odd, he hadn't seen that Foley kid in a while.

Summary: Jay's fanboyism is charismatic at least?
    Tags: Dazzler, Open
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:18 am

The blonde let out a low chuckle. "That sounds a little too good to be true. I hate this thing, and they're talking surgery." She gestured down to her cast with an eyeroll. "Someone got a little grabby and I got inadvertently off the stage."

Ali gestured to another chair she'd at least dusted off. "So, how're things around here? any good gossip? Warren never tells me anything."

Summary: Spill
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 am

Jay thought on that for a moment.

"If I lacked inhibitions, or morals... I'd have taken my chance to grab too..." he commented offhandedly. "One, I'm a self aware teenage boy, and two.. you're a very attractive lady," he added, "Though, I'm taken, and faithful... so that's a no, and two, I'm probably a bit young for you," he teased, "On the other hand, I would have also gladly have caught you if you fell near me," he promised.

"And, of other note... the healer's name is Joshua Foley, he followed me home in need of a place to stay that wasn't in the MRD's spotlight," he told her, thinking on gossip.

"Well, I'm actually one of the team leaders, haven't decided on a team name yet, will most likely go to a vote... But just me, and the Maximoff twins so far... Mister Summers recently found out he has two brothers, one he thought was dead, the other he didn't know existed... Logan has a daughter... though she's more clone, I hear... and Mister Summers and Miss Grey are currently seperated," he added. Jay was well informed, he knew things... a lot of things.

Summary: Gossip is wrong! Unless Ali wants to hear some, apparently.
    Tags: Dazzler, open
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am

"Sounds Awesome." She was being sincere too. "About the team leader thing. A lot less awesome about Jean and Scott." she pushed herself up to hobbling position again.
    "Always figured Wolverine had some kids kicking around somewhere, but not that way. Weird." She'd move over to her bag and pull out a notebook with a pencil attached.

"So, hey though, atleast I'll have one student." She told him with a bright grin. "Now if I could actually move around, we could do field trips."

Summary: Field trips with a rockstar
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:58 am

Who: Jay Guthrie
    Where: Music room

Jay smirked a bit.

"That would... well... rock," he said with a chuckle, but give me one moment, and I'll see if Josh can fix you up, not entirely sure of the limitations of his powers, after all..." he mused, "As for the class, pretty sure you'll have alot more, everybody wants to be a rock star, just not always for the music... just the life style, and you have a lot of fans," he pointed out, pointing to his own chest, "You'll have no shortage of students," he commented, clearing his throat. He peeked his head out the door of the classroom, it was late, but not late enough for people to be in bed yet. When he spoke, his voice was loud, and sounded like an older person, possibly one of the male teachers, over the PA, complete with static crackling in the background.

"Mister Foley to classroom 12A, Mister Foley, classroom 12A," he called out, if he was in the dorms at all, as he hoped he'd be, he'd hear that... He hoped...

Summary: Jay warns Ali, and then shows another of his powers aside from wings.
    Tags: Dazzler, Elixir, Open

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 am