X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

Player Responsibilities

Dani
    Dani
    Admin

Player Responsibilities Empty Player Responsibilities

Post by Dani Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Here at TLR, we run with two admins until such time as an additional moderator may be needed.

Signal and myself request you keep an eye on the following threads as they relate to your characters:

1. Character Sides - Please make sure you post any time your characters change sides. This just gives us an idea of who and where our characters are in terms of plot line and what have you.

2. Avatar Changes - As characters come and go, please make sure to post add/drops here so I can ensure the avatars are up to date.

3. Who's Who - Once a character is approved, please post here to let us know to update. Sometimes we get caught up, especially with a whirlwind of character approvals at once. So just keep an eye on the thread.

We appreciate the self-maintenance and thank you so much for joining us in this endeavor here on TLR!

~Dani

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm