X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

Avenger's Academy

Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Avenger's Academy Empty Avenger's Academy

Post by Clark Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Avenger's Academy Avenge14_zpsd2bfb0a1

After a battle against the likes of the Silver Surfer and Galactus, the Avenger's Manor was left in ruin. The age of heroes was thought to be over, Tony Stark agreed, but Captain America himself, Steve Rogers, did not. The world will always need heroes, and who better to train them then the Avengers themselves? Thus the Avengers Academy was created. Working out of the former Stark Tower, Avengers Tower will house the best and the brightest, the strongest, the fastest, and the bravest. There they will learn what it takes to be a hero... or how villains are eventually made.

So join us for another RP experience, we're looking for alot of OCs for students, though we will take canon characters too, just send one of the admins a message!

Avengers Academy is a sister site to X-Men: Legacy, yes, this one... Give it a look!

On a side note, I don't wish to take away from Legacy, rather then expand upon it, so keep you chars going in Legacy too!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 am