X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Now go we in content

Clark
    Class 5

Now go we in content - Page 2 Empty Re: Now go we in content

Post by Clark Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:58 am

Who: Alexander Summers
    Where: In the store
    When: Evening

"Yep, all of the above" Alex said, pausing momentarily to look over the lego set, "Yeah sure, get two, they're small, you'll have to make 'em last, we can get more on our return trip, but we can't get too much to take with us," he pointed out.

"Then we'll grab some stuff, here, let's take a look at these," he told him letting him get the legos, then led him to the clothing section, "Gotta try some of these on, see what your sizes are," he told him simply, Alex had nothing if not excellent taste in clothing... he knew what ladies liked, and he also knew comfort...

Summary: He has good taste
    Tags: Summers
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:13 am

Who: Gabe Summers
    Where: IN the store
    When: Looks dark out

Gabe was a little more energetic as he checked out his legos, even finding a tshirt he liked, a simpe one in red. He'd quickly figure out what his size was for jeans, and then just pick two of them, and let Alex grab shorts and swim trunks. A few more shirts, hoodie, and the like along with a stop by socks had everything, and a throughly tuckered out Gabe on his last legs, mumbling responses as he walked out of the fitting rooms to Alex.

Summary: He's the baby brother
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 am

Who: Scott Summers
    Where: Walmart
    When: Around 8pm

Scott got what he wanted in electronics. A cell phone for Gabe with a GPS tracker, three digital cameras, a Laptop, and a nook. A glance at his watch said that the other two were taking longer than expected, and he went to go find them, seeing Alex outside the dressing rooms.

"Hows he doing?" Scott asked, tossing Alex a video camera with a smirk.

Summary: Might as well just buy our own, remember
    Tags: Summers Brothers
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Who: Alex
    Where: Wal-Mart

Alex had his arms crossed with a light smirk checking on Gabe from time to time with a 'how ya doin' buddy?' to make sure he wasn't passing out in the dressing room when Scott came back.

"Excitement turning into crash," he told him. Alex had gotten the kid a few nicer shirts and pants to, ranging from polo's, to short sleeve button up affairs and slacks, just in case. "He saw the legos, got him a couple for the trip," he told him. "Think the lighting might effect him more than it does us though, that or he's still feeling the effects of Alaska... hasn't had enough sun yet, we'll have to hit up a beach sometime on our trip," he said to Scott. He paused momentarily, knocking on the door to the dressing room.

"Hey, Gabe? How ya doin' buddy?" he asked him again.

Summary: Alex probably has an overflowing cart by now...
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:47 am

Where: IN the store
    When: Looks dark out

Gabe startled as Alex called out to him again. "Hmm?" he asked, opening the door in his own clothing, but a new hoodie on, eyes half closed. "Aww poor thing." a lady said from across the hallway where she waited for her own son. "You look tuckered out honey." Gabe blushed and mumbled a sleepy apology to her, making the woman chuckle.

"You boys traveling together? Might wanna look at a room for the night, unless you're up to camping. The ground down the road rent cabins by the day, might enjoy the great outdoors."

Summary: Locals give the best advice?
    Tags: Summers Brothers
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 am

"We'll have to keep a good eye on him tomorrow." He'd slept part of the carride today too.
    At the mention of the cabins, Scott turned back to Alex. "Well, what do you think?" They could easily just sun themselves in the morning before moving on.

"I got the number of that chinese place, we can get take out when we're out of here. I'll order ahead."

Summary: He isn't worrying about much right now, just Gabe
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:15 am

Where: Wal-Mart

Alex glanced up as he heard the woman speak, smiling a bit.

"Yeah, great American roadtrip with the brothers, ya know?" he asked, giving her a charming grin and a wink. "Think we will go to the cabins then, Scott, see how roomy they are..." he added, as if implying the woman should know their whereabouts... He glanced toward Gabe, then sighed, an amused sound truly, moving to help him out of the unpurchased clothing at least.

"C'mon, let's check out," he glanced toward the woman again, "The REST of the merchandise," he added moving to offer Gabe a ride on his back if he wanted one. Alex was a lot larger built than Scott after all, and had no problem showing off his muscles... especially in front of an attractive young mother...

Summary: Gabe, I think we could make a great team...
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 am

GAbe didn't really feel Alex pull the hoodie off of him, though it was colder without the clothing, and he certainly felt that. The woman gave Scott a card for the place she was talking about and winked at Alex, before moving off.

His arms were loose around Alex's neck as Gabe took the offered ride, head immediatly going against his shoulder, out like a light.

Summary: Not very summery in that store
    Tags: SUmmers Brothers
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 am

Scott made sure that Alex wouldn't drop Gabe and handed the middle brother his keys. "I'll cash out and meet you guys outside." he said with a light smile. "What do you want from the chinese place? I figure I'll get him some of everything."

Summary: The entire menu
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 am

Where: Leaving the store

Alex nodded to the woman, checking out the number and location before turning his attention back to Scott. His fist clenched just a bit, though he willed it to relax quick enough.

"I'll have a bit of the same, trust me, I can put it away with the best of 'em," he warned with a smirk. "And try to leave the hoodie out once you're done then," he mused, before he shifted Gabe's weight so he could take the keys and make his way out toward the car.

Summary: Alex is a flirt, but knows their powers... he tests them a lot
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Where: dreamland?
    When: evening  

Gabe woke enough as Alex unlocked the car to mumble at him... something about a castle made of legos and if someone would like one.  He just went quiet again after that. Just sitting there watching the scenery and zoning out.

"Wheres Scott?" the kid managed to yawn out to Alex, listing backwards to lay against the seat, eyes drifting closed again.

Summary: not really..
    Tags: summers brothers
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 am

Where: By the car
    When: Evening... late evening

Alex would work on buckling Gabe down before raising a brow at the question.

"I'm good, make one for that girlfriend of yours instead," he told the sleeping boy, before he woke up. He shrugged, glancing back to the store. "He's paying for everything, he'll be out shortly," he promised him, shivering lightly from the chill in the air. He sat next to Gabe for the moment, sharing his warmth before he started to glow, a dull red, not the bright ones that'd do damage, but a nice, warm one. Just letting Gabe bask in his glow for a few moments.

"If he doesn't let go again..." he muttered more to himself than to Gabe, his words muffled, eyes narrowing. Things had gone alright thus far, but Alex wasn't going to be too optimistic just yet, only time would tell... and truth was... he'd probably still wait for what he perceived as the inevitable. Again, time would tell...

A part of him wished Doctor Essex was there, to give him some advise... though he did have a phone, it was beat up, and he didn't dare use it except for an emergency... he wasn't sure if this counted just yet though.

Summary: Alex has some issues to work out mentally...

HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:48 am

Where: dreamland?
    When: evening

Whatever Gabe's answer to Alex was lost in a useless mumble against his own shoulder as Gabe put all of his weight against the older boy. He'd feel cold even through Alex's shirt, therefor double greatful for the warmth that was being given off.

The sign that had had Gabe mezmerized until he finallu succumbed to sleep again flashed in the distance. "Pancakes 24 hours"

Summary: Oh of course its food!
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 am

Where: The car

Alex smirked a bit, radiating just a little more heat, trying to keep it focused close to him. He relaxed a bit, despite the release of solar energy... when he felt something brush against his hand, his eyes flicked down to the seat... to see the cover start to warp and singe.... he grunted, working on toning it down a bit. He still didn't have it down to a science yet... that was why he had his disc... but he needed the suit for full directional plasma. He managed to tone it down a bit, but their was now an imprint where he sat...

Summary: He goes by Havok for a reason...
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Scott pushed a cart full of bags to the car, and loaded up the back without disturbing the other two. Once done he slid into the drivers seat. "How's he doing Alex?" he asked, checking the mirror as he moved to slowly pull out of the parking lot, leaving the younger two in the back for now.

"That cottage sounded good to you, right? Or do you want to head somewhere else." He was game for anything, but kept his voice low so as not to wake up Gabe.

Summary: He's trying very hard
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Where: In the car now
    When: Evening... bordering on morning we keep this one up...

Alex glanced up as Scott appeared, shrugging as he moved to go through a couple of the bags, finding Gabe's hoodie. He stood there with it in his hands for several minutes as he stared at the sleeping Gabe.

"He's out cold, you know, fluroscent bulbs suck for me, right? Dunno how it affects him, or you... but we were in Alaska for a while, and that chamber we got him in, might all need a super charge of sun," he told him, frowning before he moved to gently try to wrangle that hoodie on Gabe... he didn't know how to go about this one... "The cottage sounds great, but this is just for the night, we're hitting the road again in the morning, yeah?" he asked him, "I mean, I don't care either way, just pointing that one out," he stated.

Summary: Alex works on civil

Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 am

Where: On the Road

"Yeah, just for the night, I figure we'll probly sleep late. Then you can drive like you wanted." he stepped up next to Alex and gently pulled Gabe forward, making it easier for Alex to get the hoodie on, fixing the sleeves himself.

"I don't know about the fluroscent bulbs really, how badly they'll affect him, but lets definatly make for the brightest place we can think of."

Summary: Scott's dressed a sleeping little brother before. Its like riding a bike
    Tags: Alex probly, Summers
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Where: on the road again

Alex was nodding, moving to get Gabe into the hoodie, one arm, then the other, then over his head, tugging it down gently.

"Awesome, maybe even get you a girlfriend on the way... knock some of that tension right out of you," he joked.  He had heard by some of the students that he had been strict before some accident most wouldn't talk about.  All he knew was the hot red head had been behind it... "Make you less stoic, more fun," he added, giving him a smirk to indicate he was just joking.  "I know I intend to do some shopping, might even bother getting a name," he added, checking Gabe over to make sure the hoodie was on.

"Please tell me you're at least game for a little competition of that nature, or you too much of a boyscout?" he added, ruffling Gabe's hair he pulled the hood up. It was odd for him to consider this... he was an older brother now.  Having gone from being angry and full of rage, an irate younger sibling... he was the middle child.  He was still full of anger, his temper was easily sparked, of that he was sure, but now he had responsibility... and his hatred had been left behind in Alaska.  He moved to help load the car the rest of the way before climbing in.

"Cause letting me drive is also going to be awesome... but we might have some lights to go with that party," he added, Alex liked fast things... he loved the adrenaline.  Fast cars, fast women... didn't matter.

Summary: Alex offers a manly, if questionable life choice, competition
    Tags: Scott, Gabe
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:43 pm

"Just don't let them catch you, and don't wake me up. How about that?" he chuckled a little bit, bumping Alex's shoulder as he moved to get behind the wheel again.

"it depends on the girl I think... no telepaths..." Scott shivered at the mention, frowning. "Maybe a blonde... First one to find one with a name ending in an I gets to explain the birds and bees to Gabe."

Summary: its a bet
    Tags: Alex
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:16 am

Where: On the road again

Alex smirked at that, leaning the seat back a bit, careful not to hit Gabe, he had made sure he had plenty of room in the center of the back seat, before kicking his feet up onto the dash.

"Deal, but you'd be surprised at how fun Candi's can be," he joked, "So, blondes, hm... I think I know a couple, might have to try and hit Mardi Gras in Orleans sometime..." he said with a smirk, "As for waking you up... If I have to, I'll just slam the brakes," he smirked, then paused. "You're not as big of an ass as I had in my head coming to the Institute," he offered. "Still a pretty big one, but not as bad," he added, hands behind his head, looking out the window at the lights. He couldn't wait until they hit the beach though... he'd have to rent them all some boards.

Summary: Alex... telling it like it is
    Tags: Gabe, Scott
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 am

"Yeah, I'm trying to shrink that. You're not the scared little kid I was always expecting to find either." Scott offered him that much atleast. "And I was definaty not expecting our little buddy in the back." He turned towards the signs for the cottages they wanted to rent.

"I've stayed with pretty tame names and that screwed me over....lets try a wild one I guess."

Summary: Closer
    Tags: Alex?
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:07 am

Where: On the road again

Alex rose a brow, then a smirk.

"I rarely do scared these days... I took a shot at Magneto... kinda.. I think I'm gold now," he told him, "Yeah, he makes me not want to punch you in the face as much," he told him, chuckling lightly. His eyes moving toward the cottages, "Those look awesome, I'm gonna sleep so hard..." he mused. He paused for a moment, then glanced toward Scott with a sigh.

"Look, been meanin' to say it, but.... I'm sorry for literally blowing up at you when I first started here... it's just.... been forever, years even... thought you were dead, I was alone, then my powers hit... wasn't easy growin' up with what I could do, sure you can relate... when I found out you were alive... looked like you had it all there at the mansion, money, fast cars... maybe some fast women that are legal... And apparently flamin' hot," he added, he didn't know the details of that 'accident' so his words weren't even intended to be funny or joking for that matter. "So yeah... uh... sorry," he added, "Glad you're sounding more like a Summers boy though," he added, smirking at the mention of wild women... his favorite forte.

Summary: Alex apologizes for explosions
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 am

"Yeah well..." he sighed. "She literally vaporized me... gone, poof, dead. Then all the sudden I'm back again and she wants to get cozy all over again? Eugh...." he ran a hand through his hair as the SUV stopped. A stress tick.

"Look, Alex. I thought you were dead. I looked for you all over, even when I got the academy. Your name has been on my account since I started there as a student. I couldn't really fully put the idea of my little brother to rest." Scott chuckled a little, looking back to see Gabe sprawled out in the back seat. "Just wasn't counting on the third one.... No harm no foul with the fight. Redo?" Scott held out his hand after he got out of the car.

Summary: Hi Jackass, I'm StubbornAss.
    Tags: Alex
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:56 am

Where: Cottages

Alex nodded as he moved out of the car himself, then shrugged, taking his hand and pulling him into a half hug, just one hand thumping against his shoulder blades before he released him quickly.

"Redo on the fight too, some other time, the gym when we get back to the school," he offered with a smirk. "Or a bar if we grab a drink..." he told him letting go of his hand as well before turning to open Gabe's door, moving to scoop him up. Alex was nothing if not built well, he went to the gym a little too much it looked like... He hoisted him pretty easy against one shoulder, moving toward the registration room, pausing.

"Oh, hey, first try... and a blonde already," he mused, noting the receptionist.

Summary: Alex sees something...
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:26 am

Where: Cottages
    When: Around 9pm

"I'll show you something way better than the gym. Trust me." he stretched before going to talk to the blonde at the counter. He'd get them a cottage, and hand Alex a piece of paper. "She thinks your cute." Scott told him with a chuckle, watching as Gabe stayed Out on Alex's shoulder.

"I hope he's alright...wonder if we should've stayed closer to home...."

Summary: Most ERs dont take mutant kids
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 am

Where: cottages
    When: Around 9pm

Gabe grumbled in his sleep, kicking gently out at Alex, mumbling as his eyes cracked open. "Was goinnon?" he slurred tiredly, confused as to where he was and who they were for a moment. "Alex?"

Gabe was one tired out kid. Scrawny to boot.

Summary: Naptime thank you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 am