X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

2 posters

A fleeting meeting

sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

A fleeting meeting Empty A fleeting meeting

Post by sakaira Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Who: Megan Gywnn
    Where: The Gardens of the School
    When: Early Morning

So she had decided to stay and take some courses for college. Many of which were still up in the air because let's face it, she'd have a hard time becoming much of anything the way the world was tumbling into abyss on hiring Mutants. She doubted even becoming a cashier at the ghetto convenience store would be plausible. But hey... Doctor Mcoy was well known, could she be as well?

That being said, it left a magnitude of options open and never having that, made it now difficult to decide just what to take for college courses. The list wasn't very long as, go figure, you needed people with that knowledge to teach at a school and well, there weren't many employed. Megan flipped through the little book given to her, reading it as she fluttered into the gardens to be alone and contemplate. She hardly walked when outside. It felt good to use her wings aside from hiding them under a shawl in public. Then this whole 'Team' thing... perhaps her job wasn't out there, but doing mankind a service. That seemed to bring a smile to her face, but first... knowledge. As it was power and she was sure things did came up on the battle field that could be rather handy being taught here.

Looking up, black eyes peering round her surroundings. She hadn't been watching where she was going and was deep within the gardens now. Oh well, it's not like she was lost or anything. She was bound to run into someone who knew the way.

Summary: Megan goes alone into the gardens to ponder life
    Tagging: >.> open?
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

A fleeting meeting Empty Re: A fleeting meeting

Post by DeltaFisk Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:03 am

Who: Some weirdo in a red and black outfit
    Where: The Gardens
    When: Morning

The sun'll be up any minute, we should get the hell up out of here before laser face shows up...

Dude doesn't even know we're here, I'm more interested in Logan.

"Doesn't matter, man, we gotta talk to someone about that last screw up... like why Shaw turned us over to the X-Men..." said the man in the red costume with black spots all over it... with several tears, mostly in the joints, and in the head... he had to get out of that cell somehow... so he had opted for the food slot. It had been messy. He paused part way in before he noticed a girl with little insect-like wings.

"Woah, cool... you lost?" he asked, stretching a bit, his mask looked all twisted and screwed up. In places were flesh could be seen, it was scar ridden, "I mean, you look lost, and I don't mean, like, hey look, we're in a garden lost, but more, what am I doing, lost..." he mused. "What kind of ideas do you have?" he asked.

Summary: Deadpool says hi... kinda
    Tags: Pixie!
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Who: Megan
    Where:Gardens

Blinking, she heard voices. Well only one voice really but by the looks of him she wasn't sure to greet or call an ambulance. Stopping in mid flight she smiled at him, what else was he supposed to do?

"No... well yes but I'll figure things out, I'm thinking do something good for the world but how it the question. Not many people like to hire mutants." she shrugged. Funny how she understood what he meant, considering this guy looked more 'lost' than her. Either he was an eccentric or needed his own help by the state of his shredded outfit. Was he training and got roughed too much? But he didn't look young enough to be a student, although not very easy to tell with a mask covering his face.

"Umm you do know your outfit is falling apart right? You a student too? I could take us both back to the school... at least get you a change of clothes or medic? Or... whatever you need." she smiled, holding out a hand. Her previous problems seemingly stuffed the proverbial closet for now.

Summary: Pixie offers help
    Tags: Deadpool
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Post by DeltaFisk Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Who: Deadpool
    Where: X-Gardens

"Me?  No, I'm fine, and that's a pretty cool attitude, kid, it'll get you far..." he told her.

As a hostage?

As much as kidnapping a pink haired Gretel sounds appealing, I doubt we'll need to...

Dude!  And I get in trouble for breaking the fourth wall...

Because you overdo it...

What...?  We're written by the same guy!

"Well, if you haven't decided, this is a pretty good school, the kids here are great, and the teachers fight for their students... kinda scary when they have to go after someone, real cool," he said, ignoring the voices in his head for the moment.  Though he was always a fan of the Prince of Persia, he doubted she'd understand the reference.

"Decided on courses yet?  I'm sure the hot little red head would love to help you out," he said.

Heh... hot... cause she fries people...

Could say she's even Onatopp of things...

Huh?

Never mind...  It's not like she looks the same anymore anyway...

Whatever, shouldn't we be running anyway?

"Maybe... so what's your take on these teams I heard them talking about?" he asked, not seeming very worried about his state of dress.

Summary: Deadpool may be crazy, but he endorses this school!
    Tags: Pixie
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Where: Gardens

He seriously wasn't worried about his outfit. Well to each their own. Maybe he couldn't keep clothes in shape due to his mutation? Could be possible! If that was the case, she wouldn't bring it up again. Those scars looked awful though, making her cringe inwardly at what pain that might have caused him.

"Ya, this school is like every mutants dream. Safe, secure, options and three meals a day. And which hot red head?" she grinned, happy that she was here and not back on the streets scrounging for food. It made her stomach ache just thinking about the trash cans she dug through. "I haven't seen them 'go after' anyone yet so, that deterred anything yet." she didn't know how to take his compliment about her attitude. It felt more negative saying that about humans not taking mutants, but the first part was on the positive side. She would figure it out and make it work...

"Not yet, I'm unsure of the courses but a few have caught my eye... and these teams sound pretty awesome. I saw something on hand to hand combat as a class." she blushed, and toed the air in a circle where she fluttered. "That sounds like something for me. Could have been real helpful on the streets, saw too much brutality there where I could have helped more."

She pulled her knees up to her chest, hugging them in mid air as she looked over this guy. "I'm Megan by the way. You a teacher? You look like you could be one." It was a compliment really, not many people have come across her to talk about the school and promote it fully yet. But then she was still new, she didn't expect to make friends right away.

Summary: Ramble ramble... gives compliment.
    Tags: Deadpool
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Post by DeltaFisk Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Who: Deadpool

The man in the mask seemed to think for a long moment.

A teacher?  Who does she think we are?  One of those pansy heroes?

Like we could, we're a mercenary, not one of those light weights...

Right, we specialize on murder... what do we know about being a good guy?

"Teacher?  Naw, just a guest, think I've been over staying my welcome," he mused.  "But not so sure about every mutant's dream, kid, but it's trying, that's more than most people can say," he offered.  "Megan, I'm... uh... well... they call me Deadpool," he said simply.

Yeah, cause we weren't just on the news a few days ago for decimating an MRD complex with some Brotherhood goons?

Seemed like it was longer...

Blame the hiatus...

Summary: Deadpool should probably leave soon... he IS kinda escaping the X-Men's little dungeon thing after all.
    Tags: Pixie
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:55 am

When: Early morning

Deadpool, now had she heard that before? A number of kids prefer to go by their mutant names. Perhaps it was one of them that mentioned it? But it wouldn't stick in Megan's brain right now. Nope. Shrugging she smiled again, not concerned with the name just yet. "A guest?" eyebrows raised at the word. Although she promised not to mention his torn clothes again but if he was a guest, just what the hell was he doing out here this early?

She fluttered closer, feeling unafraid as she did so. "Well, Deadpool it was nice to meet you. If there is anything I can do to help let me know mmk?" Not that she knew aiding a felon escape was something she just offered to do, but it was in her nature to be friendly and helpful. He wasn't so scary once you got past the scars, eccentric way of talking and torn outfit. Never judge a book by its cover.

Summary: Being naive and friendly... uh what did she just offer to do?
    Tag:Deadpool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:48 am