X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

5 posters

Lead me astray

sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Lead me astray Empty Lead me astray

Post by sakaira Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 am

Who: Megan Gywnn
    Where: The hallway
    When: lunchtime

Okay, she was utterly lost. This place was large enough to fit ten of her small houses from her town. Hell probably her entire town! She'd just come from some of her morning classes and needed to find the gym or... what was it called? Somewhere she knew she was learn some combat moves but she doubted that in the gardens.

Sighing she blinked her dark pitched eyes and started off in another direction. Wings tucked into her back as she hiked through the hallway. "Okay, they seriously need a map in this place." she huffed and stopped to look left an right at a fork in the road...

Summary: Megan is lost
    Tagging: >.> ummmm
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Lead me astray Empty Re: Lead me astray

Post by HotShot Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 am

Who: Gabe Summers
    Where: Random Hallway
    When: Lunchtime

"I usually just follow my nose.... it always leads me to the kitchen. You can find anything from there." The kid's hair was a mess again, and he looked a little tired still, though much improved since he and his brothers had returned. Gabe smiled shyly at the girl with the pretty pink hair.

"What were you looking for? Maybe I can help you..."

Summary: He's shy, but a good kid
    tags: Pixie, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Wed May 28, 2014 1:02 am

She turned to a voice, smiling with a flash of white teeth before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She recognized him... from the kitchen that one day. Wasn't he the one that knocked over that pile of dishes? Pfft, could be wrong but she had familiarized herself with a number of faces already. "Sadly, I'm lost even to that... my nose leads me astray every time."

"I don't believe we've truly had the pleasure to meet." She extended her hand, accepting a shake if he took it. "Megan... and I'm looking for umm the combat training class? I'm totally lost here and I'm sure I've passed that statue like fives times now." she pointed to a carved head on a stand just a few feet from them

Summary: Trying to make light chit chat, teenager style.
    Tagging: Gabe
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 am

With a look back at the statue Gabe blushed. "Its not nice enough to look at that many times today." he realized that that probably sounded stupid and ran a hand through his hair. "Uh yeah...um...anyway. I can get you to the kitchen atleast. Or the gym building. I'm not sure...uh... where your class is...its, um. Its lunchtime."

Summary: he's definatly reaching his quota of talking to girls for this decade
    Tags: Pixie
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Wed May 28, 2014 1:22 am

Who:Megan
    Where: Hallway

Aww, he was cute, she thought idly as he mentioned the statue. She let that play in her mind for a second before getting back to the matter at hand. She heard hte words lunchtime and gaped. "You're kidding... I missed my class searching for it?" That couldn't be right, she checked her watch... it wasn't ticking. Damned batteries, she cursed and huffed. "I thought I had at least another half hour, just shows what buying a five dollar watch gets ya." shaking her head she stuffed her schedule back into her bag and nodded.

"You going to join me for lunch then, Mr. someone who hasn't given me his name yet?" she offered sweetly as she indicated for him to lead the way.

Summary: Not a ditz, just broken watch
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 am

"Huh? Oh, I'm Gabe. Gabe Summers. Scott is my oldest brother, he teaches math. Alex is around here too somewhere." He was new at remembering to introduce himself, with the two older, more out going boys around, he usually didn't have to.

"Its pizza for lunch... um, this way, we have to go downstairs." Gabe was unsure of what to say about the watch. He could probably fix it, or atleast get her better batteries, but bringing it up was out of his forte.

Summary: Pizza!
    tags: Pixie!
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Wed May 28, 2014 1:35 am

Who:Megan
    Where: Hallway

She raised an eyebrow, Gabe? And older brothers too. Just how old was this guy then? Not that she'd ask. I mean really, what a way to start a conversation. "Pizza? I wonder if they'd do wings as well." she wrinkled her nose with excitement. It was shame she missed her class though. Tomorrow would be much more better. She'd get a better map of the school and ask teachers instead... although one did tell her to go this way and yet still she ended up in the wrong place.

"Thank you Gabe." She walked along side of him. Folding her hands in front. "So how long you been here?" She offered to start the game of 20 questions... ice breakers for the win.

Summary: Nice, sweet... here's a toothbrush for those cavities you'll get.
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Wed May 28, 2014 1:38 am

Gabe made a right turn and headed down another set of stairs. "I hope they're barbecue if they did get wings." he liked food. He really liked food...

"Um, a couple of weeks. After Alex and Scott found me and wrecked the laboratory we went on a road trip. We just got back a few weeks ago." it didn't seem to phase him, or at least he didn't think anyone else would find that sentence strange.

Summary: He's pretty innocent
    Tags: Pixie
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Wed May 28, 2014 1:45 am

Who: Megan

Stepping down the stairs she listened. Frowning in reaction. "Wrecking a lab? Sounds like a rough house... was your trip fun? Good old brother bonding?" Okay maybe too many questions at once and being a bit nosy. She shook her head in apology and shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry, still new here... Trying to make friends without looking too much like the newb" she gave a half smile. "And same, I like Barbeque too. Never got into the honeyed garlic or anything... too sweet."

Summary: Talking food so as not to appear nosy.
    Tags: Gabe
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Wed May 28, 2014 10:42 pm

One thing stuck out about the girl's comments to Gabe. "Whats a noob?" he asked her, thinking of it phonetically. "It was fun, we chased the sunlight all the way to the west coast."

The boy lead her off the stairs where the smell of pizza got stronger. "Oh, this way."

Summary: Back, to the west coast
    Tags: Pixie, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Thu May 29, 2014 2:52 am

She smirked, giving a slight chuckle to his question. "A Newb is what people are called when they are wet behind the ears, new at what they were doing and refereed to as such by more experienced members of that particular- sorry... I'm rambling." She shook her head, trying not to sound like a total nerd or overly smart. She did finish high school and did some independent study before coming here. She wasn't about to let her father down after all.

"So, that sounds like fun. Going on a ride like that." she nodded, all cool like. She'd been living on the streets for a while... would have been nice to do that with friends... family. "Hmm that smells like pizza... Haven't had that in a long time that wasn't moldy."

Summary: Nostalgic and hungry!
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 am

Gabe shrugged at the girl and smiled, atleast a little confusedly. "It was fun. Maybe one day we'll go again. It was a good way to get used to having brothers too I think."

He turned a corner and led her into the kitchen. "Eating moldy pizza isn't the wisest idea... cheese is good if its moldy though I've heard." it was an odd conversation. Gabe was an odd partner for conversations...

Summary: odd
    Tags: Pixie, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Fri May 30, 2014 11:44 pm

"I ate it only because there was nothing else to eat, the streets are pretty harsh. I'd rather eat that then steal though." she walked into the room wanting to ask what he mean by 'getting used to the brothers'. If one grew up and had brothers, how did it take so long to get used to? She supposed he probably didn't grow up around them. Something she learned from Gabe with their conversation.

Bounding up to the pizza, her wings fluttered behind her. Black eyes taking in the delicious sight. Grabbing a plate and piling on three pieces, one veggie, Hawaiian, an steak. Hmmm... "Now this is what I'm talking about. A good meal." She took a bite of one, humming with delight. Oh yes. that hit the spot right there.

Summary: The past the past... oh look pizza
    Tagging: Gabe summers/ open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Where: Kitchen!
    When: LunchTime

"I didn't like stealing.... but then I wasn't very good at it either." Gabe was honest about it. "When Scott found me I didn't know what I was being brought to, but I'm glad I came with him."

He selected his own two slices of pizza, both Hawaiian, but definitely the ones with the most pineapple on them. It was a good two minutes without hearing his name be called before Gabe finally looked around worriedly. "I wonder where Alex and Scott are."

Summary: Hellllo?
    Tags: Pixie, Summers Brothers, Open?
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 am

She smiled at Gabe. Such a simple kid, innocent really. She'd peg him as someone that was left alone or not astute to the world around him. If she had to guess, sheltered and no friends until now. Like he was learning how to talk with others. INstantly she felt to know him and correct that. She didn't like being alone either and wouldn't wish it upon anyone. The kid was as good a protected in Gwen's eyes.

She chewed her pizza, looking about the kitchen. Not many kids were piling in yet. "Perhaps we were earlier for this little feast. I did miss my class so anyone that was in class must be just making their way now." she swallowed and took a guzzle of her can of ginger ale. Oh ya, that stuff was awesome. "I don't remember a lot of faces around here, point them out so I can say hi later." she tore into another bite of her pizza, loving how good it felt to have food to eat for a change. "Alex is the older one? The teacher you said?" She sensed he seemed insecure without his brothers, worried where they might be instead of where he was. Yup definitely innocent.

Summary: Making convo... Megan has a bad memory when stuffing her face of food.
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Where: Kitchen!
    When: LunchTime

"Scott's the teacher. Alex... I don't know what Alex does, except hang out with me and work out in the gym and stuff." Gabe shrugged and blushed, ducking his head. Normal brothers knew what the others did for a living.

"He's done with college though, he came here to find Scott before they knew about me. So maybe he's still looking for a job. I could find them if you want to meet them." He got up, leaving a half eaten slice of pizza on his plate and moved to locate one of the older Summer's.

Summary: Meet my family, forget I'm not good at he family thing, please
    Tags: Pixie, Summers BROTHERS, Open

OOC: Sorry Sakaira, my laptop wasn't loading Legacy right it seems, but I'm back, like a rash.
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 am

Who: Alex Summers
    Where: Kitchen

The kitchen wasn't as open as he'd have liked. There was too many things that were breakable... which was something he didn't mind, normally... but a kitchen was far more intimate than a cafeteria, and it would make him feel bad if he wrecked it. And he too often got into a fight in such settings... even now he was sizing up some of the other people at the large table as he enterred, pausing as he took in the sight of Gabe and a cute, pink haired girl.

"I usually get some sun... join in something casual... you know, like... conversation..." he chimed in after a few moments. "Gabe, who's your cute friend here?" he asked. Alex was the bigger of the brothers, physically, solid muscle, he had the surfer's frame with bronzed skin and blonde hair. Blue eyes shining absolutely mischeviously... he was a notorious flirt.. And also notorious for having no shame, or, sometimes, a filter...

Summary: Alex finally makes an appearance
    Tags: Pixie, Gabe, Scott, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:26 am

Was he seriously going to find his brothers? Was she that hard to talk to? Or was he that insecure without them? It was a puzzle, but dropped her pizza to ask him not to bother when the brother called Alex walked in. Well at least now she wasn't left to eat alone. A smile perked at the corners of her lips, until he spoke. Cute? He thought she was cute? Okay, maybe it had been awhile since she had been refereed to as ask but it somehow didn't sit well with that comment. She was a freak, a mutant and all that jazz... at least in the public's eye. So it was hard word to swallow after being on the streets for so long.

Instead of bringing this up, she placed down her pizza, "I'm Megan." she introduced herself. "Gabe here was telling me about you, heard so many good things already." she smiled softly. [i]In fact he wouldn't stop talking about you...[i] This thought was more humor and amusement. "You must be good brothers." She smiled at Gabe then, giving compliments before taking another bite of her pizza. "But I don't believe I heard about you Gabe." she offered with a chuckle.

Summary: Greet, eat and hey, what about you Gabe?
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Who:Gabe Summers
    Where: kitchen
    when: lunchtime

"Alex!" Gabe turned around to give his brother a relieved smile. "I was going to go looking for you. She wsnts to meet you. This is Megan." The older boy was much better at being a petson. He could easily cover up Gabe's lack of knowledge about so many things that Gabe could relax a little more.

Summery: thank god. You can talk alex. Ill watch
    Tags: pixie, alex, open!
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:05 am

Who: Alex

Alex grinned a bit, shaking his head at his brother.

"Pleasure's all mine," he offered, "Don't mind my little brother, he's not used to people, especially beautiful ones," he paused for a moment, looking around. "Any luck with the floppy hat yet?" he asked Gabe, crossing well toned arms. To be fair, he couldn't really be faulted for his flirting, weird hair and all... he was... kinda... with a girl with green hair after all.

Summary: Alex is incorrigible, and one day, he hopes his brother will take to his 'good' influence.
    Tags: Megan, Gabe, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Where: The hallwayKitchen

So she assumed correct, seeing Gabe visibly relax with his brother there. She smiled to herself as seh took another bite out of pizza to chug it down with a guzzle of pop. She nearly choked on her food at the mention of her being beautiful. Okay she seriously needed to get used to this. It was surprising mostly and you couldn't tell by looking at her midnight eyes as to where she as looking. Down and away mostly as she gained her composure.

"I don't mind," she shook her head, sudden;y very confused over the question of the floppy hat. It wasn't directed to her so she remained quiet about it. A brother to brother thing she supposed and considering Gabe couldn't talk about anything but his brothers, she waited to see if in fact he would. Trying to find a common topic to talk about instead. If floppy hats were part of that, then at least she'd know to talk about it with him! She wanted to make friends here, people to talk to and the like. Finding out there likes and dislikes helped greatly.

Summary: Taken aback only to bounce right back!
    Tagging: Gabe and Alex/ open

HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Who:Gabe Summers
    Where: kitchen
    when: lunchtime

Gabe's blush was a deep red. "No Alex...stop..." he muttered to his brother, ducking his head. "Megan missed her last class because we couldn't find it. Do you think she'll get in trouble?" he took his seat again, happy to set back into this pizza now that he had one of the brothers around to cover up his inadequacies.

He smiled shyly again at Megan. "Alex or Scott will know where your class is for tomorrow."

Summary: Hopefully no trouble
    Tags: Summers Brothers, Megan, Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Who: Alex

Alex seemed to deflate just a bit at the mention of her having classes... though they did have college courses as well...

"Well, little brother, that's a shame, we'll figure her out," he added, before he crossed his arms, "But I don't think you'll be in too much trouble, depends on the class, I guess, but that Munroe chick is pretty lax, and if it's Scott, I'll handle him," he added. "Though, you're going to have to tell me one thing, Megan... you're a college student... right?" he asked after a few moments, smirking just a bit.

Alex was fairly new to the school himself, having just enough time to try to kill Scott, find out they had a little brother, step up to fill the shoes of the 'life lesson' brother, while Scott took on the 'moral' brother... save Gabe from a weapon's project, and then go on vacation. He was still learning the school himself.

"And for the record, Gabe, we'll want Scott for the whole tour thing, I've been here longer than you for like, what? A day or two?" he asked him.

Summary: Alex does have standards... 18 at least!
    Tags: Megan, Gabe, Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 am

Aww the kid was blushing! Seriously was adorable! She still missed the thing about the floppy hat and figured it to be an inside joke between brothers. She smirked at his question, licking a sticky pizza finger clean between grinning lips. A slow nod and tilt of the head. "Yes I am, in fact almost 19." She swung round in her seat, finished her meal for lunch now content with life.

"Thank you Gabe, I'm sure tomorrow will be fine. I missed the teachers name but it was for combat training. Thought it'd be good to learn a few things after Kurt mentioned it can get rough around here at times. Haven't quite thought about what i'd like to focus on for study though." She shrugged, not making it a total concern.

With pink hair, black eyes and wings... ya, she was going to go far in politics. Pfft. But there were things that did interest her. Ancient cultures, magic because she was a freaking fairy for goodness sakes. She researched Ireland and it's tales to see if there was link to here and the Fey... no such luck.

"What about you two? College? Interests... what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

Summary: Future planning... ick!
    Tagging: Gabe or Alex Summers/ open
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Who: Xavin
    When: Lunch

Xavin entered the kitchen in hir female form just in time to hear the pink haired girl talk about missing combat training. S/he wore a knee-length black pencil skirt with a bright green blouse, tights and soft, ankle-high boots, having shifted from hir male form for training to what s/he wore now. Though s/he did nothing to hide hir unique abilities s/he had only been at the school a couple of days so it was possible most people did not realize the two forms were the same person. "Are you Megan? Mr. Cassidy is the teacher, I think your name was the only one he called that wasn't there. I'm Xavin." The last was said with a smile flashed to everyone in the room as s/he maneuvered around to grab a couple slices of pizza. S/he pulled the pepperoni off and piled it on the side of hir plate before biting into the still warm pizza.

Summary: Xavin was in that class
    Tags: Gabe, Alex, Megan
    OOC: If it's not okay for me to just pick a teacher for the class let me know. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:03 pm