X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Now go we in content

HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Now go we in content Empty Now go we in content

Post by HotShot Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Who: Gabe Summers
    Where: On the Road
    When: Looks dark out

Gabe was awake, but laying leaned up against the inside of the vehicle, head pillowed on something, staring out the window. His brothers and he were heading off on vacation....

Brothers, still an odd concept. They hadn't really told Gabe where the trio was headed to, but he figured he'd find out when they got there, having slept through the start and most of the ride until now.

Summary: On the road
    Tags: Scott, Alex
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Now go we in content Empty Re: Now go we in content

Post by Clark Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Who: Alex Summers
    Where: On the road
    When: early evening

Alex was looking up at the stars for the moment, the best he could through the windshield.

"Still swear you drive like grandma..." Alex told Scott, though he didn't remember any grandmother... "Ever hear of the gas pedal?" he asked. "The kid's only gonna be a kid for a few more years," he joked, smirking lightly, shifting to put his hands behind his head and relax.

"Speaking of, how you doin' kiddo?" he asked Gabe. He had made sure that they had some provisions, snacks and a cooler of drinks to start at least. He knew what it was like to go for a trip somewhere, he knew how to pack.

Summary: Alex is one of those odd middle brothers... picks on the old one and is nice to the young one... huh, who'd have guessed?

Tags: Scott, Gabe
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Who: Scott Summers
    When: Around 7pm

Scott had been driving for around four hours, just headed vaugely south and west. "I'm doing the speed limit Alex." he said with a sigh, but it was a fond sigh, right?

"You guys have any idea where we want to stop, or go I guess? Figure we'll get off at the next Exit and grab something fast food..."

summary: Mmmmmcdonalds
    Tags: Alex, Gabe

Last edited by Cobbie on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Gabe smiled and picked his head up enough to look into the front seat.

"I'm alright. Good with whatever." he was agrreable enough, reaching over to open the bottle of water he'd taken out before nodding off.
    "How long til we get, whereever?"

Summary: carride
    Tags: Alex, Scott
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Who: Alex Summers
    When: Evening

"Well, I figure we'd get a room somewhere for the night, and see how far we made it come morning, take a look around, see if there's anything we might wanna do before we pick up again. Ultimately, figure we'd take our time to get where we're going. Though when I said that, I didn't mean on the road... sure you don't wanna let me drive, Scott? I these hummers are meant to go fast for long periods... Otherwise, might take us a few years," Alex said... Alex had a love of driving fast... as was evident on the convertible they left back home with the freshly worn tires, and hotwired ignition. "Figured we'd make a zig zag pattern across the States, hit Graceland, New Orleans, Vegas... Alaska... then a boat trip to Hawaii..." he offered. "Going to want to be careful going into Alaska..." he added.

Summary: Alex has an idea... who's game?
    Tags: Scott, Gabe
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Scott was very inclined to say no but....why not.
    "Fine, we'll get a room in the next town and you can drive tomorrow, hows that? Gabe's got shotgun if he can stay awake then."

He was good with Alex's plans, going a bit more practical, figuring out when they'd need to stop for clothing, food, a bit of a check over for Gabe, who was still looking pretty damn tired.

Summary: Yeah, lets go
    Tags: Alex, Gabe
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

Gabe sat up a little straighter and started looking out the window for a place to stop, leaning forward to the front seat so he was basically in the middle of his two new brothers.

"How long are we going to be gone?" he was in no rush to go or be anywhere anyway, just curious

Summary: too bad he doesnt have a camera
    Tags: Alex, Scott
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:51 am

Who: Alex
    Where: Roadtrip!

Alex shrugged a that.

"No clue, that's the best part, think of it like an adventure... a quest of exploration... exploring the country... and each other..." he looked toward Scott, "Got some catching up to do with one, and gotta get to know the other..." he added, though he went back to looking out the window. "You got a time table, Scott?" he asked him.

Summary: Alex is the chaos to Scott's order?
    Tags: Gabe, Scott
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 am

Scott shook his head. "Not really. Just as long as Somebody's well rested as we go...." he ruffled Gabe's hair, smiling at Alex as he did so, but quickly turned back to the road.

"So where do we want to crash? B&B, Motel, Hotel, roadstop?" He was watching exit signs now, feeling lighter than he had in a while.

Summary: vacation, right?
    Tags: brothers
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:18 am

Gabe smiled happily at the other two. "Somewhere with a swimming pool? Some places have those, right? I got paid at one hotel to clean theres once. It got me enough money to get to the city... but I never got to go in it."

He leaned up against Alex's seat, still tiring easily, though his heart was light.

Summary: he's going to have good memories this time
    Tags: Obviously....
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:28 am

When: Slightly after dark

Alex was the less lighter of the trio. Mostly due to his ire toward Scott, while he was trying really hard to at least give him a chance, he felt that anger bubble just a bit. Still, however, he kept that to himself, smiling a bit. That was the other part of his issue... having one brother to work with was odd enough, to have two... that'd take a whole lot of getting used to.

"Hotel it is... hey, Scott, you're a big teacher at that school, how's your pay? See if we can get a really nice place...." he joked. "One of those places that have a lot of bikini clad babes, ya think?" he added. Alex loved the water, but most of all... he loved the ladies.

Summary: Alex has a long way to go
    Tags: Cyclops, Vulcan
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 am

Scott grinned at Alex. "Oh hey yeah, speaking of." He pulled out his wallet from his pocket, and as he got off the thruway and headed to a tollbooth, took out two debit cards. "I added you and Gabe to my account... figure we might as well share one until I can get two fresh ones set up for you guys."

He was trying very hard to please them both, more than happy to have a family again. "And yeah, we'll find you a beach bunny along the way somewhere Alex, I hear they film girls gone wild in a week or two."

Summary: So he can be a cool guy huh?
    Tags: Brothers.
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

Gabe was confused about why Alex would want a bunny, but content with their answer, just sitting back and relaxing still. He'd perk up as they drove through an actual town, eyeing all the neon lights.

"Look! A movie place!" a few second later his attention was gone again. "Hey! IceCream!"

Summary: STUFF!
    Tags: Alex and Scott
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 am

Where: On the road in some town

Alex's brows rose, taking the card.

"So I get to snoop in your account...?" he asked playfully, "Wonder how much a Ferrari would run you these days..." he teased, "You have that much, right?" he added. Glancing toward Gabe, then to Scott, "Though if I can get into one of those videos... that'd be payment enough," he teased, unfortunately it was always that one guy with the camera... that creepy guy...

"What about YOU Scott? You got a girl back at the school? We need to get you a little something something if not," he added with a wry grin.

Summary: Alex is a dog... what more do you want?
    Tags: Brothers of Summers
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:58 am

"I had...but its complicated. I'll tell you later" As in, when Gabe wasn't in ear shot. He chuckled about the car. "Its yours and Gabe's money too, so don't go on too big of a spending spree. Plus we need to get him clothes and stuff too..."

Scott was quiet for a moment, seeming serious. "I bet we could just steal that guy's camera....do it ourselves." he teased Alex a bit.

Summary: Or buy a camera....Alex is a Bad influence
    Tags: bros
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:08 am

Gabe was staring out the window in awe by then, grinning widely. "Hey, Chinese food? Whats that? Can we get it? Is it good?" he didn't even know what city they were in, just enjoying himself for now.

A few minutes later when the car slowed he'd look ahead. "Walmart...whats that?"

Summary: Walmart...his mind is going to be blown
    Tags: duh
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 am

Alex sighed softly, nodding, Scott was right at least. Though he paused at his next suggestion.

"That is not the same Scott Summers I've heard about in there, is it?" he asked, smirking, "I think I like this version a little bit... we can totally do that... roll him for the camera..." Alex seemed to be seriously debating it... Before he turned his head toward Gabe, "Hell yeah it's good, man," he said with a smirk, glancing toward Scott. "C'mon, kid's never had any before, we have to stop for food anyway," he said before he paused.

"A... uh.. Wal-Mart is a store, where they sell a lot of stuff cheap?" he asked, thinking that to be the best way of answering...

Summary: A bad influence with no remorse...
    Tags: Summers Brothers
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:26 am

"Come on Gabe, we can get whatever we want in here." Scott parked and looked to Alex. "Yeah well, I think its time I start living a little, right?" The culture shock of not one but Two brothers was enought to shake him out of his former tightassed demeanor it seemed.

"First things first. We get a cart, get Gabe clothes, then snacks and stuff. Then a laptop, sound good?" He still had tactical plans though, they were sound.

Summary: less tight assed
    Tags: yup
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 am

Gabe grabbed a cart and pushed it into the store, stopping once he got in the doors. "Look at all the stuff!" he exclaimed in a hushed voice, in more awe, though his face was paling, the kid already tiring out further.

A mother pushed a cart past them with a kid in the basket, and Gabe found himself jealous of the brat, it looked comfy in there.

Summary: maybe a little too much excitement?
    Tags: yo
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:50 am

Where: Wal-Mart now...

"Yeah, sounds good to me," Alex said simply as he followed along. Pausing as he took in the mother of the kid that went past. "Hey gorgeous..." he said simply, with a wink, before he kept walking. Alex paused for a moment, thinking to himself.

"Yeah, just remember we have to pay for anything we get," he pointed out to Gabe. "So no sampling the food in the store unless it's meant to be sampled," he said, nodding toward a table with a display and a cashier dishing out samples of one product. "Okay?" he asked Gabe.

Summary: Alex is a flirt.... and smart enough to see where bad things could happen...
    Tags: Summers
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Where: Walmart
    When: Around 8pm

Scott frowned as he looked Gabe, leaning to Alex. "He's tiring out pretty fast, don't you think?" Scott started making a mental list of what they needed. "Why don't you guys hit the clothing section, I'll grab sunscreen and stuff, and meet you in electronics?" Trying to keep the trip quick enough.

Summary: He'll try doubly hard to be a good brother now
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Where: IN the store

Gabe nodded. "I think I'll pass anyway..." he said, not sure too much on what was good or not. He'd move to follow Alex to whereever, leaning on the cart and yawning widely under the flourescent lights of the store.

Summary: Whys it gotta be dark out?
    Tags: Summers kids
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 am

Where: Wal-Mart
    When: Dark o'thirty

Alex was confused by the concept of sunscreen. He had that perpetual tan due to growing up on Hawaii. He didn't burn really... He glanced toward Gabe, then to the lights, contemplating a bit, he had his disc on him, but without his suit he couldn't do what he was thinking. He could only do a direct beam with his chest... That wouldn't go over well in the crowded store...

"Hm," he mused, "C'mon, then we can get some rest, and we can work on getting you a tan like me," he teased. "We'll get out of here soon enough," he promised.

Summary: Fluroscents suck
    Tags:Summers
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:13 am

Where: IN the store

Gabe nodded to Alex, trying to keep up the enthusiasm he'd felt all day in the car. "And then chinese food?" he asked, though his jaw cracked with another yawn and he stumbled just a bit, glad for the cart for once. "We don't need alot of clothes, right?" He had almost nothing with him though.

Something did catch Gabe's eye to perk him up a little bit. "Can I get those?" he asked, pointing to a lego set. "I uh...I kinda like to...make things."

Summary: he's cute right?
    Tags: Alex, Scott will be back in a bit
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:58 am

Who: Alexander Summers
    Where: In the store

"Yep, all of the above" Alex said, pausing momentarily to look over the lego set, "Yeah sure, get two, they're small, you'll have to make 'em last, we can get more on our return trip, but we can't get too much to take with us," he pointed out.

"Then we'll grab some stuff, here, let's take a look at these," he told him letting him get the legos, then led him to the clothing section, "Gotta try some of these on, see what your sizes are," he told him simply, Alex had nothing if not excellent taste in clothing... he knew what ladies liked, and he also knew comfort...

Summary: He has good taste

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 am