X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Now go we in content

HotShot
    Class 2

Now go we in content - Page 3 Empty Re: Now go we in content

Post by HotShot Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 am

Who: Gabe Summers
    Where: cottages
    When: Around 9pm

Gabe grumbled in his sleep, kicking gently out at Alex, mumbling as his eyes cracked open. "Was goinnon?" he slurred tiredly, confused as to where he was and who they were for a moment. "Alex?"

Gabe was one tired out kid. Scrawny to boot.

Summary: Naptime thank you
    Tags: Summers
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:40 am

Who: Alex
    Where: Cottages
    When: Evening

"Of course she thinks I'm cute, I'm the looker here... Gabe is the only one I'm worried about upstaging me on this trip," he joked. "However, you lookin' like the caring older brother who's funding a family trip to catch up on old times is going to be super sweet, and she'll love it... besides, I can get any girl if I really wanted, this one's all yours," he teased. He paused to look at Gabe...

"Contrary to popular belief, Scott, that school isn't our home yet, give it time and it'll grow on us, I'm sure... but right now, we need some time away from it," he stated. "So distance will do us good," he promised, "Hey Gabe," he mused as he noticed he was awake, "We're at the cottages, going to stay the night here, and maybe help Scott pick up a chick," he offered with a smirk.

Summary: Alex is a bad influence.. think that's been covered already
    Tags: Scott, Gabe
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 am

"Cheep...cheep..." Gabe peeped like a chick to Alex for a moment, before blinking. "He's going to eat it, isn't he?" he mumbled sleepily, head going back down against Alex's shoulder. Thankfully Gabe wasn't heavy at all, since he was currently dead weight.

"When we get to our cots can we have mattresses?" he sounded sleepily hopeful for that.

Summary: comfy beds have matrresses
    Tags: Summers
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:47 am

Who: Scott Summers

Scott just rolled his eyes at Alex. "Don't worry about me, I'll find a... friend for the night when I want one. Right now I think we oughta tuck that one in." he didn't like what he'd heard of the mumble, but didn't comment on it just yet, though he'd be writing it down.

"The Institute...its been my home for a long time. Though I'm thinking about moving out. Somewhere close, but quieter." away from Jean and the Professor for sure.

Summary: bedtime
    tags: Alex

Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 am

Where: Cottage

Alex chuckled a bit, then blinked.

"Cots? Mattresses...? Yeah, sure buddy," he mused, moving through the door, "Got a three bed one? Or a three room one, that'd be awesome," he said, offering a light grin, "Our big brother here's treatin' us, only recently found each other, so... figured vacation, awesome guy, huh?" he asked easily with a wink. Eyes flicking toward Scott a little evilly, smiling wide and warm.

Summary: Alex is being helpy
    Tags: Gabe, Scott
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

"alex!" Scott would've punched Alex as he hissed at him, accept for that he was holding Gabe, and the girl behind the corner grinned at him. "Aww, thats sweet of you." He cleared his throat. "Yeah well, I wasn't aware of the second one, figured we could all use a break, but it was actually Gabe's idea." He slid his card across the counter to have it swiped for a cottage with three rooms.

"I'm right down the lane, in the blue one, if you want coffee or something." Scott nodded at the girl with a smile. He didn't really remember dating, having been with Jean for a long time...but it didn't seem that hard.

Summary: Pretty girl
    Tags: Alex. Summers
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Where: Cottages for the night

Alex grinned toward Scott... it was the type of smile the devil himself might give off.

"What a coincidence! Scott loves going out for coffee, how's eight sound?" he asked, adjusting Gabe momentarily, he'd let Scott take the key. Alex was definitely used to the whole dating scene... aside from Lorna, there was a few girls he enjoyed just random flirting with, whether things happened or not, he seemed to take pride and enjoyment out of that simple act of flirtation.

"I mean, I figure Gabe and I could get some sun, been way too cold lately anyway, and driving long hours can get exhausting, we could all use at least a day to relax..." he teased, turning so Gabe would hide his mouth as he muttered for Scott's ears only. "Or at the very least a couple of hours, right?"

Summary: Yes, yes... my name is Alex, one second, I'm hooking you up...
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:31 am

Scott just resorted to mutely shoving Alex out of the door then, checking the key for their cottage number and opening the door for them. "Don't do that! I don't know what to do on a gate! Geeze!"

He'd let Alex in, making sure he had Gabe ok, and then went back to the car for some of their stuff, and food. "Should get him up and get some food in him before he passes out for the whole night. Don't you think?"

Summary: Little brothers.....AH
    Tags: Alex!, Gabe
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 am

Where: Cottage

Alex chuckled as he carried Gabe toward the cottage, nodding before setting him down in bed.

"I'm sure she won't mind your lack of experience... she'll be more than happy to show you, buddy," he joked, "And yeah, if you can get him to be coherent enough to feed him," he mused. He glanced out the door, toward the reception building, moving to pick up his hand and make the 'call me' signal, only pointing toward Scott.

"Besides, this is less full on date, and more.. get to know you, get you in bed, sort of thing... relax, nothing serious," Alex added. Yep, he'd be a terrible influence on Anyone...

Summary: Alex is helpy
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Gabe woke up a little more as they opened the door to the cold cottages. "Mrr, someone shut the heat off?" He blinked, looking around. "Its not going to be this cold all night, is it?" The boy didn't question being carried, not even moving to stand on his own, Alex's shoulder was comfortable.

Summary: Yep, definatly the baby brother.
    Tags: Alex, Scott

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:34 pm