X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Break a Leg? (Ali, Warren)

LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Break a Leg? (Ali, Warren) Empty Break a Leg? (Ali, Warren)

Post by LadyAngel Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:56 am

Who: Ali Blaire
    Where: The X Mansion
    When: Too Early in the Morning (11am)

It'd been a hell of the last few days. First falling on stage was always embarrassing. Then the break, the pain, the whirlwind of flashing lights Not caused by her stage show, and a doctor who was a fan boy...Never again.

Ali was going to be so relieved to be home. Where she'd figure out her way around, and people weren't likely to hang on every stupid word out of her mouth. The painkillers were making her slightly dizzy, coupling that with road zipping past outside her taxi window...and the driver himself... Ali just wanted to be home with friends.

Speaking of, This driver was more than lackluster, Ali was about to blow him through the windshield if he didn't stop hitting on her. The worse came though, when he finally pulled up in front of the mansion and moved to help her out. "I'm fine. I've got it." he muttered something about her pert butt, and she frowned. "Don't. Touch. Me."

Summary: Thats what home is for, right?
    Tags: Open
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Break a Leg? (Ali, Warren) Empty Re: Break a Leg? (Ali, Warren)

Post by DeltaFisk Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:09 am

Who: Warren Worthington III
    Where: Just outside
    When: 11am

Warren watched the cab pull up, finishing the call he had made inside the limo. Having just got home from work, himself, more or less. He managed to raise a brow when he climbed from the car, overhearing some of the conversation. He paused, looking to his own driver, shaking his head and moved for the cab letting his own car drive away.

He crossed the expanse in a moment, grabbing the back of the man's collar, meaning to haul him backwards and up, out of reach of the woman, his other arm ready to catch her if she fell. Most knew of Warren's wings thanks to television, though they were covered at the moment. What was a surprise though, was his strength. There was no exertion on his part.

"I believe the lady made her wishes clear, didn't she?" He asked, ready to throw the man if needed.

Summary: Welcome home, kid
    Tags: Ali, open
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Who: Mindee Cuckoo
    Where: Outside the Mansion
    When: 11 am

"Ooooh. Warren, please, allow me." Mindee walked around the side of the building, she had been sitting outside enjoying the sun for a few moments when she heard the commotion. With the ease of someone who spent her life entering others' minds, Mindee slipped into the cab driver's thoughts. What she found there was disgusting but not entirely surprising. She mused quietly while she worked, "Let's see, whenever you pick up a beautiful woman in your cab you will think of your cat, the brown one that likes to scratch your face when you pick it up. Also, whenever you honk your horn at an attractive woman you will feel the urge to defecate." A little louder she added, "That should do it. Hello, you're Alison Blaire. I'm Mindee Cuckoo, a fan, but not like the others you seem to be running into lately."

Summary: Mindee messes with the cabbie's mind to teach him a lesson.
    Tags: Ali, Warren, Open
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Ali blinked as suddenly she had more help than expected. The younger girl was clearly a telepath, based on the look of the Cabbie as he stumbled back to his car and tossed her bag out, driving off without being paid. "I don't even want to know this time.... but you'll be tracking him down in a few weeks and undoing that. Even if I don't know what it was...." she smirked friendly like at Mindee, but Ali didn't like bullies, even well meaning ones, and she'd be trying to make sure that wasn't a constant thing here.

She bent down to pick up the crutch that had landed at least near her, intending to hop over to the other one. "Mind grabbing that Warren?"

Summary: She's obviously hurting and a little worn down, but here you go, the great Ali Blaire
    Tags: Mindee, Warren, Open
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Post by DeltaFisk Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Who: Warren Worthington III
    Where: X-Mansion
    Where: 11AM

Warren sighed softly, looking toward the girl. He knew them from the media circuses that he also travelled with... at least there were plenty of celebrity backers at the mansion today alone.

"Miss Cuckoo, Ali's right, you know his address now I'm sure... just fix it so he doesn't make a complete tool of himself, hm? We'll discuss the abuse of your power another time," he offered, moving to grab Ali's bag, "You wouldn't happen to need a lift inside too, I heard what happened... taking a header off the stage like that, you're lucky it was just your leg," he mused. "Hope the fan responsible was caught and arrested..." he offered. Never mind the fact that if he wasn't Warren might have to pay him a visit... he had started to get away from his terroristic tendencies, and there was a few people in need of some fear... MRD notwithstanding...

Summary: Warren may not be a teacher, but he's an X-Man...
    Tags: Mindee, Ali
    Jade
    Jade
    Class 2

Post by Jade Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Who: Mindee Cuckoo
    Where: Front of school
    When: 11 am

"You're kidding me right? Do you want to know what he was thinking before Mr. 'Oh-So-Worthy' showed up? Whether it would be more profitable to sell your new location to the tabloids or a particularly stalkerish fanbase or to come back himself with a telephoto lens and see if he could take any pictures himself - naked or sunbathing preferably as they would be worth more money." Mindee looked between Warren and Ali. How was it possible they were so naive? "Thanks to me, he doesn't remember picking you up, let alone where you now live. You're welcome."

It was clear from the look on her face that Mindee didn't feel the lest bit bad about what she had done. Briefly, she considered wiping their minds of this particular incident, but Phoebe's emphatic response quickly dissuaded her. There was still the Professor to think about. He would know if they 'adjusted' anyone's memories and would probably take it amiss. Besides, wiped memories could be restored and then the person was generally even more upset.

She found it particularly ironic that Mr. Worthington was lecturing her on power misuse as he thought about punishing the man who caused Ali's fall. She raised one elegant eyebrow, that seemed to say, 'I know what you're thinking' and waited to see if he would challenge her again.

Summary: Mindee doesn't like being challenged
    Tags: Warren, Ali
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Ali snorted just a little bit. "Hey, I said give him a couple of weeks." She told the girl with a smirk. "Not saying he doesn't deserve it, just that making it a permanent thing is going above and beyond. Though thanks for the assist. Wish I would've had that kinda backup at my concert." Ali was a people person afterall, and rough and tumble.

She'd let Warren pick her up, million pound cast and all, and head for the inside. These crutches were useless, maybe she'd borrow one of the Professor's spare chairs.

Summary: Wheelchair races, Go
    Tags: Mindee, Warren, Open
    DeltaFisk
    DeltaFisk
    Class 3

Post by DeltaFisk Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Who: Warren
    Where: Heading inside
    When: 11AM

Warren nodded toward Mindee, carrying Ali toward the front doors.

"I'm aware of what was on his mind, I'm just a guy, like anyone else, and I'm well aware of how Ali looks," he said with a smirk, "However... the impulse to change someone's thought processes are highly frowned upon, especially for people who rate so highly," he told her. "Like you and your sisters, if you ever wish to lead a team someday, like I intend to suggest to the Professor," he added. "The three of you would make excellent team leads, if you could reign that in," he offered. He smirked toward Ali just the same as he moved to get the door.

"How was the flight in? Had I known you were coming so soon I'd have picked you up, myself... in style," he offered. "As it stands, good to see you've opted to return home," he said with a smirk.

Summary: Warren makes some suggestions and offers of his own while carrying an Ali Blaire
    Tags: Mindee, Ali, Open

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am