X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

4 posters

New wings in school(open)

sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

New wings in school(open) Empty New wings in school(open)

Post by sakaira Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Who: Megan Gywnn
    Where: The School
    When: Dinner time

Okay, she had listened to Kurt and was now in this school for mutants and pretty much already having her diploma, had her wondering why she was even here. That was until she smelled food drifting through the halls. Alright, maybe she could stay... for a while anyways. Peeking into the kitchen and chewing her lip in uncertainty. Did she just pick up a plate? Did she cook it herself? She'd gotten pretty good at making anything taste good so she wasn't worried about cooking for herself.

"Umm hello?" She asked, shifting her sunglasses upon her nose.

Summary: Pixie in search of food
    Tagging: Open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

New wings in school(open) Empty Re: New wings in school(open)

Post by Clark Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Who: Kurt Wagner and Jay Guthrie
    Where: Kitchen
    When: Dinner

Kurt had meant to speak to the Professor, but was surprised to find him missing... with a light sigh, he had gone, instead, to the kitchen to get some food before he started grading papers. He smiled when he saw Megan, now that he wasn't in his coat and hat, she'd be able to see him more fully

"Allo, Fraulein," he said, pausing for a moment to look around, "Marie, liebchen, I come bringing a new student..." he paused, "If she'd be interested in college courses zat is," he said, the school offered high school and college level courses after all. "Marie here has made herself at home in ze kitchen, if zere is anyzing that you could vant, just ask..." he added.

"Woah, hey Herr Wagner," came another voice, moving behind them for the kitchen, Kurt turned to see a red headed boy with feathery wings of a similar color. "Running a bit late, still trying to work out the details of running a team," he said with a small smile. Kurt nodded, smiling toward the boy.

"Megan, zis is Jay Guthrie, he's one of ze team leaders and student teacher, himself, more or less, he's done much to vurk vith his fellow students, even those not on his team," Kurt told her.

"Hey, just follow your nose," Jay said with a wing, folding his wings to not hit anyone with them, as he ducked through the door to claim his seat.

Summary: Kurt offers a few things, and Jay makes an appearance
    Tags: Pixie, Tarot, Husk? Open
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:46 am

Who: Megan Gywnn
    Where: Kitchen, Mansion
    When: afternoon

Pulling off her sun glasses she gave a nod to Marie. Not really accustomed to asking for things she pointed merely to an orange before plucking it up. "Hmm, I finished my highschool.. why not college?" she started into the orange, turning just as Jay stepped into the kitchen. Moving aside with a smile.

"Hi, Megan... and what team?" she shook her head in confusion as she threw away the peels of the orange. Oh it had been such a long time since she'd had fresh fruit. Savouring the taste she sat upon a stool and slid off her glasses.

Seeing as everyone was being themselves why couldn't she? A flip of pink hair and shedding of her shawl that hid her wings. "Like a soft ball team? Soccer team?" She shrugged, a school did have those things right?

Summary: takes and orange and asks about 'teams'
    Tagging: Anyone
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:44 am

Who: Kurt and Jay
    When: Kitchen
    When: Dinnertime

Jay glanced back for a moment, eyes moving toward Kurt.

"We don't really have those kinds of teams here. Not many mutant friendly schools to play against," he pointed out. "Though there's usually a pickup game or two," he added. Kurt nodded.

"Ve have different teams here, perhaps you've heard of ze X-Men? Or ze incident at Alcatraz?" He asked. "Regretably I vas not zere, vut it vas the X-Men zat stopped Magneto," Kurt explained.

"I was fourteen then, two years ago, so... wasn't there for that... but the X-Men are one of those teams... haven't named ours yet... we try to help people, and try to keep some of the more violent mutants from giving us a bad name... aagain, like Magneto," Jay said.

"Magneto is not zat bad, he vants to help mutants just like us, his methods are just much more different..." Kurt chimed in. Jay glanced to him for a moment. "Vas? Ve discussed philosophy vhen last I met him," Kurt added.

Summary: Kurt and Jay explains things
    Tags: Pixie, Marie, Paige, Open
    Kaolin
    Kaolin
    Admin

Post by Kaolin Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Who: Marie Ange Colbert, Wanda Maximoff, and Paige Guthrie
    When: Dinner

Marie smiled at Kurt, but was humming to herself as she moved to take the orange from Megan. "You will ruin your appetite...." She sighed as the girl bit into the fruit. "Ah well." She'd remove the bowl though, to stop any further temptation. "Jay, Wanda, set the tables, si vous plait?" There was a stack of dishes set out to the side of the sink.

Wanda was sunning a bit outside of the sliding glass door of the kitchen, on the back patio, but she head and came in to help, favorite floppy hat hanging low on her back, with a linen shirt and pink t on.

Not a breath after Marie put the others to work a blonde walked in, streaks of paint in her hair and on her cheek, and spots of either paint or clay clung to her hands, making Marie sigh. "Oh Paige...."

Summary: Theres the girls
    Tags: Pixie, Kurt, Open
    HotShot
    HotShot
    Class 2

Post by HotShot Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Who: Gabe Summers
    When: After a nap?

Gabe stretched as he walked into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He had no idea where either of his brothers had gotten too, and not having started classes yet, didn't really know anyone there well.... Which hit like a brick when he looked around and realized he was in a room of people, that were total strangers.

The young boy moved to back out, when he saw his crush turn towards him, making him jump and bump into a serving plate and sending it clattering to the floor next to him. Wonderful.

Summary: Way to be sneaky Gabe
    Tags: Kurt, Marie, Wanda, Paige or Jay, Pixie, Open?
    sakaira
    sakaira
    Class 1

Post by sakaira Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Who: Megan
    Where: Mansion kitchen

She was glad to have gotten the orange before it was attempted to be taken by Marie. Fresh fruit was hard to come by on the street. She smiled toothily, "Sorry, I'm hungry enough to eat a cow." Which wasn't far from the truth. After starving most of the day until meeting Kurt, ya... eating dinner wasn't going to be a problem. But she never expected anyone to cool for her.

"Ya, I heard about that... didn't know it was you guys, well not literally you but, you know." she smiled awkwardly and shrugged chewing a piece of orange. She pondered these teams, silently hoping that- oh look more people. Shuffling out of the way, she offered a soft smile to those that entered. Feeling like she was intruding on something personal. Everyone knew each other and yet here she sat, being the proverbial third wheel.

A crash made her jump on her stool and before she knew it, she was moving to help clean up the mess the boy had knocked to the floor. "No harm no foul right?" she murmured and stepped back once everything was put back into place.

Swallowing the last of her orange she turned at the asking to set the table. "I'll help set the table... umm where are the dishes?" she blinked about, as if the cupboards were going to be labeled or something. perhaps she could bring out the juice pitcher instead... or cups... yes cups. Her wings fluttered, just an inch as she moved towards Wanda to help. Spotting the dishes along side the sink. "Hi." she offered with a smile.

Summary: Pixie offers to help setting the table for everyone after cleaning up Gabe's mess
    Tagging: anyone , open
    Clark
    Clark
    Class 5

Post by Clark Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Who: Kurt Wagner, Jay Guthrie, and suddenly Alex Summers

Jay shrugged, moving to help with the dishes, smiling toward Megan as Kurt moved to get some drinks for everyone, though he smiled and moved to help clean up the broken dish with Megan.

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome, we try to help people... sometimes people don't want our help, other times they fear us outright... Herr Wagner is our teacher and trainer however, so, we're working on his mentality, isn't that right Wanda?" he asked, Wanda was part of his team, along with Pietro, who he was expecting soon enough. "Welcome to the family," he told her with a grin. He glanced toward Paige, laughing lightly, "Someone had a good time making something..." he mused.

"Ja, if you vould like to help let me know, I vill see vas I can do," Kurt added, "Besides standard classes, ve also teach students how to use their full potential on their avilities, and tactics, for vhile we try for peace... sometimes ve have to fight..." he warned, "As I said, not a life to live if you are not prepared for danger," he stated.

Meanwhile, Gabe would bump into someone very fit, muscular, with a white tee shirt to show off his muscles, and blue jeans... his disc resting against his powerfully built chest. He moved to catch Gabe to prevent him from falling over.

"Easy Gabe, you okay?" he asked, running a hand through blonde hair, eyes moving toward the dark haired girl, Wanda. Alex grinned, shaking his head. "Ah," he said simply, pausing to look at the girl with the pink hair, brow raised. "Don't you wanna meet the new girl?" he asked. "I do..." he stated.

Summary: Jay is the big brother to everyone... but Paige, she's his actual big sister... despite being shorter, still calls her his little sister. Kurt explains some more and helps with the kitchen as well as Jay sets the table with Wanda... and Enter Alex...

Tags: Pixie, Tarot, Husk, Witch, Gabe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:33 am