X-Men: Legacy Reborn

Gotta Log in my friend.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gotta Log in my friend.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplaying game set after the 3rd X-Men movie, using the Movieverse and reborn canon characters.

Cbox

Affiliates

Warlands RPG

Avenger's Academy

3 posters

Replacements (Xavier, Jean, Scott)

NPC
    NPC
    Class 1

Replacements (Xavier, Jean, Scott) Empty Replacements (Xavier, Jean, Scott)

Post by NPC Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Who: Professor Charles Xavier
    Where: His office
    When: mid day

Xavier had been contemplating many things... one of which being the message he had received... It must have been urgent if Erik was calling for him. Still, that left him in a bit of a bind with what to do with the students... at least he had a fall back plan, he just hoped it'd work, seeing as how that plan didn't get along with each other at the moment.

With a heavy sigh, he leaned on the arm of his chair, pinching the bridge of his nose and reached out.

Jean, Scott... can I see you both in my office please? he asked in their heads. It's of the utmost urgency, he added. Pausing to settle back and wait for the pair.

Summary: Xavier makes some plans
    Tags: Jean, Scott
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Replacements (Xavier, Jean, Scott) Empty Re: Replacements (Xavier, Jean, Scott)

Post by LadyAngel Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Who: Jean Grey
    When: Mid afternoon
    Where: Library

Jean felt her stomach turn as the Professor called for her and Scott to come into his office. It had to be serious if he said so, but worse if he was calling the two of them together. Scott....to put it plainly hated her guts. And he had no reason not to.
    Jean stood with a sigh, taking a sip of water from her bottle to calm her stomach before heading out. Time to put her pig girl pants on and deal with this.

Summary: big girl panties

Tags: Scott, Prof, Open
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Who: Scott Summers
    Where: His rooms
    When: Afternoon.

"Yes thank you. I'll pay the delivery fee when they arrive. Right." He wrapped up his phone call just as the Professor summoned Scott and Jean to his office.... The pompous, bald, pain in the neck that he was. Scott wasn't in a stellar mood and he was still more than a little upset at the Professor, though that anger carried him out and down the hall until he really thought about it. A meeting between himself, the Professor, and JEAN.

Summary: Well Hell
    Tags: Jean, Prof, Open
    NPC
    NPC
    Class 1

Post by NPC Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Who: Professor Xavier
    When: Mid-day

The Professor could feel them both coming a mile away... Jean, a bundle of nerves, Scott a bundle of anger... he knew he could have handled things differently, especially after the incident with Logan... Still, he lacked the time to make things right. He waited until they entered, before he looked up toward them. This would make things interesting, he mused to himself. Especially with that Deadpool gentleman who had managed to slip out of his restraints in a rather gruesome manner...

"I will keep this short for both of you, since I'm sure you'd both prefer it that way," he said. "Urgent matters have come up, and I have to leave," he added, keeping it simple. "Scott, you are the leader many of the X-Men look toward, the will of the team, Jean, you've always been the heart... at least that was true once, and I still see that in the both of you..." he took a deep breath for a moment, "That said, I had planned that should anything happen to me, or if I must leave like this, that you'd share the role of caretakers of this school..." he told them. "Times have changed, but the matter that sends me away requires my immediate attention, giving me no time to consider other potential candidates, and to be fair, I don't feel that anyone else would do," he watched them for a moment.

"This school will be in your hands, both of you, while I'm gone, and I'm sorry to add to the burden you both carry, Scott, I owe you the most apologies for my own recent transgressions, I've had a lot on my mind, but that does not forgive me, I only hope you can..." he wheeled out from behind his desk, his bag was already packed, and rested on his lap.

"I know I've not given either one of you warning, and I'm sorry for that as well, but... I've little warning in this matter myself..." he told them.

Summary: So, I gotta jet, here's the keys, keep it in one place, my bad...
    Tags: Scott, Jean
    LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Class 1

Post by LadyAngel Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Who: Jean Grey
    When: Mid afternoon
    Where: Library

Jean was shocked to say the least, that the Professor was just leaving with no notice. "But, where are you going? You didn't leave any contact information or...or anything." She moved to stand in the way of the door, panic making her hands shake just a bit.

This was not something that they could do without him... she needed him to stay.

Summary: So you cut and run now?
    Tags: Prof, Scott
    Cobbie
    Cobbie
    Class 2

Post by Cobbie Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 am

Who: Scott Summers
    Where: His rooms
    When: Afternoon.

Scott felt his temper boil right away, even just being in the same room as the two of these people was stressful. But still, he loved this school, and the kids needed them.

"Fine. We'll keep the place standing until you get back." He told the Professor, moving to get out of his way. 'Atleast it'll be easier settling Gabe in.' he thought, watching Jean have a mini meltdown.

Summary; anyone have a fire extinguisher?
    Tags: Jean, Prof
    NPC
    NPC
    Class 1

Post by NPC Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:41 am

Who: Professor Xavier
    When: Afternoon

Charles had anticipated their answers. He did not, however, anticipate Jean's actions... Stepping in front of him to keep him from leaving. He allowed a small smile to fall on his face for a moment.

"Jean, I have every bit of faith in the both of you," he said, "You don't need me, and I'll return as soon as I'm able, an old friend of mine is in great need, and he asked that I visit him, myself, I ask that you trust me," he bowed his head lightly toward Jean. If he kept Erik waiting much longer, he was sure he'd wind up sending Miss Ferguson... and while he loved Kurt like a son, he didn't enjoy teleportation, at all.

"Please, Jean, I know my faith is not ill placed, you know all these students, both of you, Jean, you've worked with many of them, Scott, I know you've read each and every one of their files, I trust you both, if there is any questions all you need do is ask on the way to the car, please?" he asked them.

Summary: Calm down, it's okay, I won't be gone long... I hope...
    Tags: Scott, Jean, Open

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:15 am